UFC Fight Night - Strickland vs Hall - Official discussion

Anyone do any tape on Melsik Baghdadsaryan/ Collin Anglin? thoughts?

Melsik obviously has the superior stand up and has a decent chance of blasting Anglin out of there in the 1st round. If he fails to do this I'd expect Anglin to be able to take over and win the 2nd and 3rd or get a late finish. It's hard to have much confidence in either guy as they're both unproven and neither seem to have world-beating potential but seeing as how there's not much on this card I've put 1u on Anglin, 0.2u on Melsik rd 1, and 0.1u on Anglin rd 3

Guilherme Cruz @guicruzzz · 54m
The UFC Vegas 33 co-main event is off after Rani Yahya tested positive for COVID-19, he announced on social media moments ago.

Guilherme Cruz @guicruzzz · 54m
The UFC Vegas 33 co-main event is off after Rani Yahya tested positive for COVID-19, he announced on social media moments ago.
There goes my big play at +155

smh

I'm not even a little disappointed that I have other plans tonight and will miss most of this card. I guess you never know when you get some surprises with really good scraps but yeah this card is trash.

This fight card is the dumpster fire of the whole year, forgive me mods for saying that but i had no choice.
what a dumpster fire of a card.

I have zero action on this "Card"

Absolute shambles of a card and the UFC won't even do us right and keep the pacing quick and just get it over with

BAS no props? I have my one (possibly forced) bet on Strickland -200 and was gonna hedge a bit with Hall KO and...no props. I really should just ignore this card altogether.

BAS no props? I have my one (possibly forced) bet on Strickland -200 and was gonna hedge a bit with Hall KO and...no props. I really should just ignore this card altogether.
Save your money for a better fight card i think next week is looking slightly a better one. I was on Stolze and Strickland.

But now that Stolze is off. I got no action on this card.

Yep, that's why I'm emptying my account after this week...I joined since it was a 5Dimes clone but it offers less and less options each week....argg

Back