UFC Fight Night: Thompson Vs. Neal

Wonderboy has been involved in multiple razor close five round decisions (Woodley 2x, Till)

I feel like throwing a harmless few dollars on a draw at +6600 can't possibly hurt.

Aldo is starting to look interesting at -138.

Roberson was free money even at -270 ugh

Wonder which main card fighter gets covid by tomorrow

Dalcha just weighed in anyways. (would be cool if there was a back up but I doubt it)

They should have just had him fight Ryan Spann who was supposed to fight on last weeks card also.

The guy flew in from South Africa to do a fight camp and hes not gonna even get a chance, hope they pay him his show & win and book him for fight island.

Fatter but not much difference between the 2
How? I’ve always seen Hardy as a massive HW, one of the biggest ones. I see the weigh in pic and barely recognized it was those two.

<TheWire1>

How? I’ve always seen Hardy as a massive HW, one of the biggest ones. I see the weigh in pic and barely recognized it was those two.

<TheWire1>

I was also suprised, Hardy is listed at 6ft 5 but Tybura looked the same heght and he is 6ft 3 lol.

Wonderboy has been involved in multiple razor close five round decisions (Woodley 2x, Till)

I feel like throwing a harmless few dollars on a draw at +6600 can't possibly hurt.

Aldo is starting to look interesting at -138.
dont forget to parlay that draw with aldo's draw and pettis' draw.

Pettis probably goes to the cards... but a double of Pettis/Moreno and Khaos/Pereira not go the distance is +200.

Yeah, it was one score and 20,000 Popeye chicken pieces ago.
If you think DC can safely make 185 at this point in his life without severely compromising his health/athletic capacity, I have a bridge to sell you

If you think DC can safely make 185 at this point in his life without severely compromising his health/athletic capacity, I have a bridge to sell you
Of course he cant now. But he might have, if he would have had a healthy diet for his entire life. He even admits himself that he loves to eat. If he has a year im sure he could in theory still do it. But that would require some crazy discipline.

If one is to play Wonderboy and are able to, I think the double chance offers far more value. We had Gane hit last week on his double chance ko/dec at 1.62 / -162 (fantastic line).
You can currently get Wonderboy tko/dec at 2.25 / +125 on bet365.
Wonderboy was previously 2.0 / + 100 odds
Getting 0.25u extra per unit bet, just to not have the submission and draw covered is definitely worth it imo

Last edited:
Big on Vera, mostly because of this durability, Aldo will look good for a while but he tends to slow, and i think Vera will push a insane pace.

Liking a lot of dogs on this card, Tybura, Font, Williams.

Big on Vera, mostly because of this durability, Aldo will look good for a while but he tends to slow, and i think Vera will push a insane pace.

Liking a lot of dogs on this card, Tybura, Font, Williams.
Added to that, I'm not sure if Aldo will ever be the same after the beating he has taken in his last fights, particularly the last one. He will always be a gamer but at his age sometimes fighters never really recover from bad beatings (kind of like Tony Ferguson).

Back