UFC Fight Night: Till vs. Vettori

I thought Vettori at -150 was a great price and took it last week, but today see him at -138... I don't get it and I wonder if he's going to hit evens at this rate. Think he has a lot of edges over Till.

Sasha Palatnikov | UFC

At plus 250+ with these type of previous combat sports credentials.

'What ranks and titles have you held?'

' 2011 Western New York Kickboxing Champion 84kg

2012 Hong Kong Heavyweight Amateur Boxing Association Champion

2015 Pan Asian Brazilian Jiujutsu Champion Gi & No-Gi (Purple)

2019 AFC Middleweight Champion '

Sasha Palatnikov | UFC

At plus 250+ with these type of previous combat sports credentials.

'What ranks and titles have you held?'

' 2011 Western New York Kickboxing Champion 84kg

2012 Hong Kong Heavyweight Amateur Boxing Association Champion

2015 Pan Asian Brazilian Jiujutsu Champion Gi & No-Gi (Purple)

2019 AFC Middleweight Champion '
Wat the hell!

Really liking Solecki here. I may be too high on the kid but between his great jitz, wrestling and frame he reminds me alot of a smaller Sean Brady. If he doesn't get too careless grappling I think he is a bad match up for Jim stylistically.

Vettori, Yusuff, D-Rod, Dern are ones I'm liking so far.

Think Yusuff is probably the one I'm most confident in. Talented striker and grappler. I'm not sure if I think Allen is going to have much for him. Need to go back to check my work on this to be certain

Marquez has to beat Alvey right? Sam has a nice lead right hook but the guy doesn't really do anything special. Miley Cyrus obsession or not Julian is a tank who strangles or head kicks people when they get sloppy.

On Vettori. He should be able to grapplefuck till imo, and his hands are very crisp nowadays. He's got heart and cardio for days, too. Till is good but just too low volume and hasn't really shown power at mw, he's a bit overrated.

its a pretty easy card for picking who is gonna win imo. Sure there might be some upsets but I don't expect many. The only dog I like is Palatnikov.

Isn't it a little soon for Nina to be back? She just had a baby last September didn't she? I want to say Dern did something similar and come back too soon looking like shit that first time.

its a pretty easy card for picking who is gonna win imo. Sure there might be some upsets but I don't expect many. The only dog I like is Palatnikov.
Disagree

My biggest bets last night were Luque and Ngannou, and I think those guys win those fights over 90% of the time.... Can't find a fight as good as either of those on this card yet but still looking.

Vettori ITD.

Look at the only other fights that Till has had to wrestle in, he gasses fast.

Vettori will be there in his face for all 5 rounds and Till will eventually be forced to give up from the bottom position.

Brass tacks
Believe this to be the case. I don't trust Brits against capable wrestlers, also. And I don't think — like someone pointed out above — that Till has the punching power to starch Vettori with any sort of ease.

Hunter Azure vs Jack Shore

Azure:
I think this guy is decently legit. Outstruck Kelleher badly round 1 but then got caught late r2. That was absolutely a fight he could have won. He's tough and scrappy. Has some close rounds, but I've never seen him take a round off or be dominated. Active striker that can fall back on wrestling, and will shoot a lot if/when he thinks that's the best thing to do. He's never in his own head while fighting; he just goes.

Shore:
Big submission guy but doesn't have amazing wrestling. It's ok.
I have no idea how he'll do against a wrestler like Azure..
I think Azure will be winning the rounds and then I'm just not sure if Shore will be able to find a takedown/sub to finish or steal 2 of them... It's DEFINTELY possible.

No bet for me I don't think.

Last edited:
I thought Vettori at -150 was a great price and took it last week, but today see him at -138... I don't get it and I wonder if he's going to hit evens at this rate. Think he has a lot of edges over Till.
Huh. People came to their senses and it's -170 now lol. Happy with my -150 on vettori in that case.

Marquez has to beat Alvey right? Sam has a nice lead right hook but the guy doesn't really do anything special. Miley Cyrus obsession or not Julian is a tank who strangles or head kicks people when they get sloppy.

Marquez looked absolutely terrible against Pitolo, and I rate Pitolo very lowly. Maybe it was ring rust, I don't know. I just don't think there's much value at the current price. Dog or pass for me.

Back