UFC Fight Night: Till vs. Vettori

No Bellator thread?

Anyone have any input on Machida/Bader?

I think Bader is being overvalued a bit @ -330. Machida @ +250 seems like a decent play.

I dunno man. Bader has looked really good recently. I have always been a massive Machida fun cause his style is fun but I think he is more on the decline than Bader. +250 is a good price. Not sure I can bet it but for sure cheering on Machida.

Erin Blanchfield (135) vs. Norma Dumont (139.5)*
Ignacio Bahamondes (156.75)+ vs. John Makdessi (153.5)

* Dumont weighed in 3.5 pounds over the bantamweight limit, and her fight with Erin Blanchfield was scratched by the commission
+ Bahamondes weighed in 0.75 pounds over the lightweight limit and was fined 20 percent of his purse

opponents-marvin-vettori-of-italy-and-kevin-holland-face-off-during-picture-id1311670755

opponents-arnold-allen-of-england-and-sodiq-yusuff-of-nigeria-face-picture-id1311670684

opponents-sam-alvey-and-julian-marquez-face-off-during-the-ufc-at-picture-id1311670635

opponents-nina-nunes-and-mackenzie-dern-face-off-during-the-ufc-at-picture-id1311670629

opponents-mike-perry-and-daniel-rodriguez-face-off-during-the-ufc-at-picture-id1311670573

opponents-jim-miller-joe-solecki-face-off-during-the-ufc-weighin-at-picture-id1311669925

opponents-john-makdessi-of-canada-and-ignacio-bahamondes-of-chile-picture-id1311670525

opponents-yorgan-de-castro-of-cape-verde-and-jarjis-danho-of-syria-picture-id1311669990

opponents-hunter-azure-and-jack-shore-of-wales-face-off-during-the-picture-id1311669672

opponents-luis-saldana-and-jordan-griffin-face-off-during-the-ufc-at-picture-id1311669655

opponents-daun-jung-of-south-korea-and-william-knight-face-off-during-picture-id1311669638

opponents-impa-kasanganay-and-sasha-palatnikov-of-hong-kong-face-off-picture-id1311669649

Ignacio and Jung both look gigantic compared to Knight and Makdessi. Marvin looking completely yoked.

I’ve had the wuhan flu since Wednesday so I haven’t done much tape for this card but my leans should be good. Looking forward to an early start tomorrow.

D-rod looks a lot bigger than Perry, didn't really expect that.

Anybody saw how Impa looked? These guys have less time to rehydrate than usual since theyre fighting 6 hours earlier than usual. Don't know if it'll affect them much

Anybody saw how Impa looked? These guys have less time to rehydrate than usual since theyre fighting 6 hours earlier than usual. Don't know if it'll affect them much
He looked fine to me. I think he weighed in right at 170 pretty early, looks like he has been putting in some work.

Haven't seen the video but here at the pictures

impa-kasanganay-poses-on-the-scale-during-the-ufc-weighin-at-ufc-apex-picture-id1311655522

impa-kasanganay-poses-on-the-scale-during-the-ufc-weighin-at-ufc-apex-picture-id1311655501

Idk did you see Dern weigh in? MacKenzie joining the competition for plumpest rump lol.

Yeah she aight, but plumpest? She ain't on Dumont's level

Did anyone else have any reads on Jung/Knight?

i'm most likely going to be proven wrong but I feel like Marvin's go forward style with the lack of a high fight IQ will cause him to get cracked and finished.

Is anyone on Jordan Griffin?

I think he should be on a 4 fight losing streak. he was even losing to that bum T.J Brown up until low percentage hail mary guillotine while T.J was on top side control. Also Griffin truly has one of the worst fight IQ's in MMA. He was litting up Skelly on the feet but every time he rocked Skelly he decided to shoot for the useless TD and sniff some crotch just to give Skelly his only path to victory. I hope Saldana fucks this guy up and we will never see Griffin again.

I think he should be on a 4 fight losing streak. he was even losing to that bum T.J Brown up until low percentage hail mary guillotine while T.J was on top side control. Also Griffin truly has one of the worst fight IQ's in MMA. He was litting up Skelly on the feet but every time he rocked Skelly he decided to shoot for the useless TD and sniff some crotch just to give Skelly his only path to victory. I hope Saldana fucks this guy up and we will never see Griffin again.
Can Saldana wrestle? I haven't taped the guy except his last fight but my guess is Griffin could grind him out with the grappling. If you like his takedown defense then I could see him winning the stand up.

I like griffin sub line play, it's a big # and a realistic win condition.

Mike "Platinum Papa" Perry sounding much more cerebral than I've ever heard him. Not only did he make weight with no trouble early he isn't even going to eat his beloved fried chicken until after the fight.

Taking parenting tips from the Nunes couple as well. Hopefully he has polished his boxing but the man appears to be in great shape. Any reason Mike shouldn't be able to double leg Drod at anytime? Mike is a fairly under rated offensive wrestler with solid power.

"Hes a white boy and he is jacked deal with it" lmao
<CanYouSeeMeNow>
Roid rage vs the coke month. Holland looks like he is praying for mercy.
Vettori looks like he just sucked on a lemon, and Holland looks like he's looking at a Roscoe's dinner menu.

Back