UFC Fight Night - Waterson vs Rodriguez.. Maybe? Offical discussion

Shit, you're right it is next week. I'm just real excited for the matchup, and was watching tape last night. I like Edson too, I think Burgos is a talented guy. He's got pretty slick movement and good hands, but I don't think he has a lot of power, despite his fighting style.

We'll rehash this one in the proper thread when the time comes. I'll get some tape in on this card tonight and see what I think.
Is burgos-edson this weekend?

Tapology has Rodriguez vs Waterson at 5 rounds. Think that definitely favours Waterson in this spot. She's shown us against Hill that she's willing to grapple even in the champ rounds and she's gonna do it against Marina who doesn't have the greatest TDD. She has an active guard but I don't like her get up game. I think Waterson is definitely the side.

m2v2yv4wn6x61.png

I'm surprised Daukas has no KO/TKO wins on his record, he has nice hands. Hawes looked chinny in his last fight and was totally gassed pretty much out on his feet at the end of the 3rd round. I'm gonna throw a small play on Daukas by KO. At +500. I was hoping it'd be a little juicer since he has no KO wins in 11 fights and Hawes has only been KO'd once in 12 fights but I guess +500 aint bad. He could just rock him and jump on a sub though or Hawes who also has power could clip him so the safer bet would probably be the under 2.5 or fight does not go to decision prop.

Im honestly debating on throwing $50 each on 80% of the dogs

Cowboy line is starting to get out of hand. The copycat world of mma betting…

there’s probably some guy named logistics on some other mma forum that everyone tails

Klein is my strongest pick on a not so good card.He's about to send Trizano to the shadow realm.

Yep, that fight will be a tossup. I have money on Hill; a great value bet @ +165

Hill is pretty overrated, she literally loses to anybody decent. Ribas has gotten every girl she's fought down and I don't think it's gonna be any different against Angie.

Hill is pretty overrated, she literally loses to anybody decent. Ribas has gotten every girl she's fought down and I don't think it's gonna be any different against Angie.
Even yoder took down hill a few times lol. Ribas is the better grappler she should be comfy with ground gameplan vs her.

Cowboy line is starting to get out of hand. The copycat world of mma betting…

there’s probably some guy named logistics on some other mma forum that everyone tails
Right? Crazy how many people still pop up dropping his name. Almost like they don't even have their own style to bring to the game. Can't tell if some people are just here to ride on others picks or what sometimes.

Last edited:
Oh that main event actually looks kinda fun. I wonder if it is 5 rounds or 3?
UFC_on_ESPN_24.jpg

Back