1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

UFC Fight Night - Waterson vs Rodriguez.. Maybe? Offical discussion

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by 2020Tracked, May 2, 2021.

1. Post 2 Decision Gold Belt

Are you thinking of Kennedy Nzechukwu? Lol

SolarSeiko likes this.
  2. Macaque Blue Belt

I wish I had bet Ferreira @2.50 before

3. Sono07 Brown Belt

Hmm thinking Cowboy, maybe? Who knows, at those prices I might just catch the replays and see how it goes.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Last edited: May 8, 2021
  4. guesswhoseback Blue Belt

De Lima KO
    Rodriguez-Dec
    Ribas Dec
    Nchuki-Dec

Those are the 4 i think will happen

Klein-KO(But I see him Losing)
    Cerrone-Dec (But I see him Losing)
    Daukus-Sub (But I see him losing)

5. Pappetta White Belt

Gregor looked sharp and focused and diego too drained/tired (if he wasn't only acting). I'm still on gregor.

SolarSeiko likes this.
  6. johno White Belt

Does anyone buy into the motivated Greene narrative?
    He does appear to be physically in far better condition than we have seen

Sono07 likes this.
  7. Broe. Brown Belt

he just looks weird with longer hair and the weight loss, kind of like Cannonier when he moved down 2 weightclasses, completely different face.

johno likes this.
  8. OuterDrake Orange Belt

this is Gregor coming out party

Gregor got this, dude is in good condition.

9. orgazmo Purple Belt

I swore I would never lay money down on Greene after the Villante fight, even though he ended up winning, he almost got finished by a very out of shape middleweight, I did bet on him to get obliterated by Hardy which was nice. Was planning to bet against him here, but at -200 for a guy like De Lima, I think I'll just pass. Neither guy can be trusted with your money.

johno likes this.
  10. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

Gregor is a beast, but we've never seen him have to deal with a legit top tier bjj player. Something to consider given that Gregor probably won't be able to help himself from shooting if the fight goes past a few minutes.

11. DabanggData The Big Ticket

From csp:

"Carlston Harris has put his time in outside the UFC and the 33-year-old is deserving of this opportunity. He’s beat a lot of tough guys like Carl Booth and Saygid Izagakhmaev. He also has wins over the UFC’s Michel Pereira and Wellington Turman.

What Carlston Harris is best at is pressing guys against the cage to wear them out. He’s usually the one in control along the cage with the correct head placement and position control. Carlston Harris is a solid wrestler but it’s more so his second and third efforts that solidify the takedowns. Carlston Harris can very well grind out some gritty slow-paced fights but can finish at any point of the fight.

He throws some nice long one-two combinations and has some pop behind his hands. His wrestling isn’t at a high level but once he does get the fight grounded he excels. Harris has strong and intelligent top control. He’ll give too much space at times but is really good at throwing up chokes in between scrambles. His gas tank isn’t the best as he usually banks on winning at least two of the three rounds. If he was younger I believe we could be hearing his name a lot but at 33, I don’t expect too much. I believe his career in the UFC will be similar to Alex Oliveira.

Aguilera loves to stand and trade, as most of the time he has been the hammer— but sometimes he’s been the nail. He’s been dropped a few times and finished by strikes four times. On the feet, it would be wise for Carlston Harris to close the distance and make it an ugly fight which is what he usually does. Aguilera’s biggest weakness is probably his takedown defense, though his grappling off his back is even more of a struggle for him. That’s where Harris could take advantage. I do see Carlston Harris taking Aguilera down and grappling he’s on another level. This is a favorable match-up for Carlston Harris and I’ll be taking him in this fight."

12. StewDogg11 Brown Belt

When was Villante ever a Middleweight?

13. orgazmo Purple Belt

You're right, I got him mixed up with that fat middleweight he just lost to, Jake Collier

svmr_db likes this.
  14. Still fucking salty my Azevedo itd play didn't cash, but the game is the game.

These Cerrone odds are getting insane, -220 on some books. If I can get morono @ +200 I'm playing that shit.

Brockstar likes this.
  15. Post 2 Decision Gold Belt

If you're gonna back De Lima you may as well take him Round 1, or the KO prop.

If it gets out of the first round he's going to gas and lose like usual

16. Ribas/Hill cancelled...

17. Are you a bookie?

Anyways I concur.

18. Card Silver Belt

Amanda Ribas positive for COVID-19, removed from UFC Vegas 26 bout with Angela Hill ( @DamonMartin @guicruzzz )

19. Kamais_Ookin Red Belt

Is this event still starting in a lil over an hr after the cancelled fights?

20. Not sure how the fuck you pass a plethora of covid tests throughout the week, only to test positive for it on Saturday.