UFC Fight Night: Woodley vs. Burns

piglord

Black Belt
Reaction score
woodley-burns.png

i'm hearing this should be a full card, although they are taking their time announcing the other fights.

I think somebody gets ko'ed in the ME

ivanov/sakai is really intriguing to me. i'm checking whether tape confirms my lean.

Woodley fighting off his backfoot could be a problem because I can see burns setting up a clinch along the cage to get a trip and take woodley's back.

Burns wrestling not incredible but he is really strong and I have a hard time beleiving woodley will stay standing the WHOLE fight

Woodley is KO or bust I don't like putting my money on those kind of fighters, and if I do it's their ITD prop. Burns can out-volume him for a decision win with striking doesn't even need fight to hit the ground.

Only 4 fight announced... that's alot of short notice fights incoming. =)

So spoiled by these 3 events in 8 days.
Whos gonna wait another 12 for next one. I WANT IT ASAP.

I’m taking Burns. Woodley is done until I see otherwise. Burns is hungry and finishing dude’s left and right.

Y’all sleeping on T-wood. T-wood is a big dude who walks around 200+ while giblert walks probably around 185 at the most... considering that size matters in the grappling department the most, Gilbert will have a harder time taking down Twood and or holding him down.

Y’all sleeping on T-wood. T-wood is a big dude who walks around 200+ while giblert walks probably around 185 at the most... considering that size matters in the grappling department the most, Gilbert will have a harder time taking down Twood and or holding him down.
He can beat Woods on the feet.

Sakai vs Blagoy over 2.5 or Dec if odds are decent.

Back