UFC FN 128 - Barboza vs Lee - Atlantic City

I like Barboza as a dog. Just because Khabib took him down doesn’t mean Lee will.

I like Barboza as a dog. Just because Khabib took him down doesn’t mean Lee will.
I like Barb as well. I think Lee's pace on the feet will be a bit slow for Barb but I very much worry about the take down. Lee's shots can be forced but he's got good drive. I think Barb can avoid this mostly but I worry about Lee's bodylock he gets everyone down with that and Barb doesn't fight hands much.

I like Barb as well. I think Lee's pace on the feet will be a bit slow for Barb but I very much worry about the take down. Lee's shots can be forced but he's got good drive. I think Barb can avoid this mostly but I worry about Lee's bodylock he gets everyone down with that and Barb doesn't fight hands much.

Barb can take some of that drive away if he lands some hard leg kicks early on. I have 2u on Barb +110.

dammmnnnnn my boy Ulka Sasaki is on this card

I've hit Corey Anderson dec a few times since it was at +300 down to +245. Great value. Think those odds don't reflect what I deem the most likely outcome. Wrestling cancels, striking match where Corey is faster and cleaner with his technique to take a dec. Cummins face always getting scarred easy helps too.

Yep 1k on corey ml so far

I've hit Corey Anderson dec a few times since it was at +300 down to +245. Great value. Think those odds don't reflect what I deem the most likely outcome. Wrestling cancels, striking match where Corey is faster and cleaner with his technique to take a dec. Cummins face always getting scarred easy helps too.

Agree. 2.5u Corey ML +145 and 0.5u Corey decision +315 for me.

1U on corey @2.1 (1+month ago) for me, I want to play a "cummins to bleed his own blood" prop bet so hard, anyone wanna offer me a line? :p

Gonna be at this event. Gonna try to live bet off edibles + alcohol and maybe a little coke #pray4me

caffeine... you need caffeine in there somewhere, trust me from past experience it won't end well otherwise!

3u Corey So far at around evens. Also on U2.5 both guys have awful chins.

Please oh please mma gods don't give us too much juice on this card.

Kevin Lee -ABSOLUTE BLOWOUT WINNER!

Edson Barboza is now damaged goods, the beating he sustained in his last fight was career altering. Its all downhill from here, he had a good run but now he's a stepping stone for guys like Kevin Lee.

Kevin Lee, perhaps the best wrestler in the division and I'd argue he's the top athlete in the division. Barboza is allergic to forward pressure, always has been, he's gotten better at dealing with it over the years but it's still a massive flaw for him. Lee will pressure the hell out of him just like Kahbib did, take him down, make him tired and finish him.

Kevin Lee the kind of guy I like to do business with, cause at the end of the day it's all about winning and getting paid, Lee knows this and the confidence speaks for itself. I'm getting mine, you better get yours!

Kevin Lee -ABSOLUTE BLOWOUT WINNER!

Edson Barboza is now damaged goods, the beating he sustained in his last fight was career altering. Its all downhill from here, he had a good run but now he's a stepping stone for guys like Kevin Lee.

Kevin Lee, perhaps the best wrestler in the division and I'd argue he's the top athlete in the division. Barboza is allergic to forward pressure, always has been, he's gotten better at dealing with it over the years but it's still a massive flaw for him. Lee will pressure the hell out of him just like Kahbib did, take him down, make him tired and finish him.

Kevin Lee the kind of guy I like to do business with, cause at the end of the day it's all about winning and getting paid, Lee knows this and the confidence speaks for itself. I'm getting mine, you better get yours!
Normally I would agree that Lee is someone you want to bet on, and not against.. I just think barboza is going to win. But lee will deff win a lot in the future

I'm really liking Barboza - Lee doesn't go the distance at -200

sadly, he's doomed
They said that about his Scoggins fight too and I made a pretty penny off his ML and sub line...
That was a good stylistic matchup though, yeah I can agree he might be doomed.

New 5D oddsmaker: If you're reading this, I want you to know that we love you.

Normally I would agree that Lee is someone you want to bet on, and not against.. I just think barboza is going to win. But lee will deff win a lot in the future
You do like making money, correct?

I'm a little bit more on point than these other guys. Not everyone has what it takes to make it in this business and at the end of the day, I'm the one winning.

I'm confident as hell and I earned that confidence

Back