UFC FN 147 PBP/Discussion

Ouch... I had some cash on Henry. That was uneventful guys/

Ige is a round 1 beast. Round 2 and 3 not so much.

Thats why he gases sometimes, Ige put his soul into his fights. I dont think he even cuts weight, he wants to give everything he has to his opponent instead of the sauna and plastics.

Anyone have any thoughts on Negumeranu? I was unable to watch any tape for that one...

10u on Sapabeast next.

Way too much SOUL for a guy making his debut.

Started the card 3/3.
No bets on the next fight.
I have a gut instinct telling me that Diakese is going to beat Duffy, and I like the decision prop too. Diakase has lost some competetitive fights against very talented and technical strikers, guys that I think are a step ahead or on par with Duffy in that area. It would take a big step up in overall game and offensive capability for Marc to get it done, I think he has learned though, and will be mixing in takedown attempts, and more volume with his strikes.

Anyone have any thoughts on Negumeranu? I was unable to watch any tape for that one...
I just can't bet on a guy who has wins over a 7-14, and 2-16 dude i mean thats like having a tko over me i can't fight worth shit

Ige for the win! Safarov ML & Under 1½ next.

I'm going with the dog play on Sarbek, wtf man his opponent has fought guys with 3 times more losses than wins
True, but he usually finishes them in the first round. And has finished guys with winning records aswell...

I didn't like the way negumereanu's opponent acted at the weigh in face off with the little scuffle, it's not a good sign on his part. Think he gets destroyed and he knows it.

Tempting to play a balding dude over a toned debutante with a perfect record, so many reasons to expect Negumereanu to be overhyped. Haven't watched any tape though so I think I'll pass.

Safarov looks physically better than before

I didn't like the way negumereanu's opponent acted at the weigh in face off with the little scuffle, it's not a good sign on his part. Think he gets destroyed and he knows it.
Cause Sapabeast knows he's not worthy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back