UFC FN 156 PBP/Discussion

Fuck off Valentina…. Let’s her up with 2 seconds to go

What a pathetic fight from carmouche

She landed about 13 leg kicks in 5 rounds

That was painful

Even if they were hot and naked I would still be bored...

With a stiffy

<{yearp}>

I demand Liz retire

Small profit, ok i guess. What a turd of a fight god

Why is valentina and the crowd so happy?? That was one of the worst title fights ever, no bias.

Valentina the type of fighter to not win a contract in dana white's contender series. Boring shit.

I was down almost $2,000 at one point but the main event and whole card event props put me to over $1,000 profit. Plus I made a few bucks in BKFC.

I dont know why you are all so surprised. Valentina is a boring riskless fighter. The only exciting fights she ever has is when her opponent gets after her. She is really good, just really boring.

Lol carmouche with the laziest gameplan ever
Profited today
#metoo

Up 3u, could have been at least double if one of the splits went the other way, but after all it’s nice to roll into ufc 241 with a profit - onto the next one boys!

I dont know why you are all so surprised. Valentina is a boring riskless fighter. The only exciting fights she ever has is when her opponent gets after her. She is really good, just really boring.
I thought carmouche wanted to win the fight

I was very wrong about that

Uh-huh. By this logic, Valentina-Eye should have been a slam-dunk GTD bet too, right? Especially since Eye is a very cautious fighter and has never been finished since her 4th pro fight back in 2011.

If there is one thing I find especially tiresome, it's supreme confidence AFTER someone has won a bet. It's the most annoying kind of hindsight bias. Be supremely confident before, not after. Then you have the right to crow about it.

However, that's not even the case here since Broe. didn't even prebet GTD for the main event! What the hell are you being so cocky about?

Laughing stock that he is, even Gianni pre-bet the GTD in the main event and put it on record. Lotta buy orders were surely taken out.

Laughing stock that he is, even Gianni pre-bet the GTD in the main event and put it on record. Lotta buy orders were surely taken out.

On that note, props to hitting the GTD on that fight. I have a healthy respect for Carmouche's defense (it helped win me a tidy sum against Pudilova), but I thought she would open up and risk at least a tiny amount in a title fight against Valentina. I capped ITD at around +100, so I don't mind a tiny 0.5u play at +109.

Uh-huh. By this logic, Valentina-Eye should have been a slam-dunk GTD bet too, right? Especially since Eye is a very cautious fighter and has never been finished since her 4th pro fight back in 2011.
Polar, Eye may be cautious, but her defense is shite and she is pretty slow compared to Val.

Back