UFC FN 176 PBP/Discussion

2-1 Sakai, very simply Overeem needs to go to his grappling obviously. Sakai seriously looks exhausted in his corner.

2-1 Sakai, very simply Overeem needs to go to his grappling obviously. Sakai seriously looks exhausted in his corner.
Yeah the takedowns is what he should be doing, suprised he took so long, as he most likely needs round 4 and 5 now for a decision. Sakai definitely exhausted, arms on the the cage always a bad look, but overreem needs to be more active for the judges to give it to him.

HW spinning nut shot. Oof

Man, Overeem is looking OLD... I was wondering what the Sakai money was all about but I finally understand. Volume, explosiveness, reaction time is looking like 50% of his old self.

Easy takedown, Sakai definitely tired, he really should work harder for them overreem. Best and safest place for him here to land damage. Very hard for Sakai to get up.

i keep thinking whats the most overeem way he could lose this fight and its either an upkick or tripping over herb and getting KOd on the way down

Reem now ranging from -700 to -1000 live

Looked like he nearly quit Sakai when he turned his head away.
2-2 I think.

If Overeem doesn't shoot within 15 seconds of rd 5, I honestly will not know what to say. Sakai is done and won't be able to stop the TD.

Back