UFC FN 177 PBP/Discussion

PuertoRican

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
U09Yxty.jpg

Main Card (ESPN+)

Michelle Waterson (17-8) vs. Angela Hill (12-8) (Women's Strawweight)
Khama Worthy (16-6) vs. Ottman Azaitar (12-0) (Lightweight)
Roxanne Modafferi (24-17) vs. Andrea Lee (11-4) (Women's Flyweight)
Ed Herman (25-14) vs. Mike Rodriguez (11-4) (Light Heavyweight)
Alan Patrick (15-2) vs. Bobby Green (26-10-1) (Lightweight)
Billy Quarantillo (14-2) vs. Kyle Nelson (13-3) (Featherweight)

Preliminary Card (ESPN+)

Sijara Eubanks (5-4) vs. Julia Avila (8-1) (Women's Bantamweight)
Roosevelt Roberts (10-2) vs. Kevin Croom (21-12) (Lightweight)
Alexander Romanov (11-0) vs. Roque Martinez (15-5-2) (Lightweight)
Brok Weaver (15-5) vs. Jalin Turner (9-5) (Catchweight - 165 lbs)
Bryan Barberena (14-7) vs. Anthony Ivy (8-3) (Welterweight)
Sabina Mazo (8-1) vs. Justine Kish (7-2) (Women's Flyweight)

You made thread a min after me but I don't know how to delete mine, anyways lets just use this one.

kish
Ivy
Turner
Romanov
Roberts
Avila
Bet nelson. Will live bet billy Q if going to 2nd
Patrick
Rodriguez
Lee
Azaitar
Hill

Didn't have enough time to post thorough review. I like Ivy the most followed by azaitar amd kish bets. All at solid dog odds

good luck to all those on kish. passing on this one, may stab it live

I know that Brok Weaver isn't great, but he shouldn't be +345 against Jalin Turner who is 9-5 in MMA. Turner has low output, is a 1-round fighter, and took this fight on 2-days notice.

Turner was supposed to fight a BJJ guy in Thiago Moises last weekend. Now he's fighting a big guy at lightweight who is a striker and has a good chin.

Brok Weaver +345 $20 for $69
Weaver decision +645 $10 for $64.50

b365 still thinks it's the first round lol. fuck they've been bad lately.

hard to score that one... would say mazo just cause judges dont know how to score leg kicks lol. kish was busier and had a late td tho...

365 been a lot worse lately, also taking forever to take bets, and changing odds, so you got to re-bet, they lack the option of accepting odds changes, so the bets can go through. They could of course change it to 1.01 if they wanted to troll, but haven´t seen that from other bookies.

Mazo not punching kish square in the jaw during those leg kick switches is annoying me

throwing not one but two naked leg kicks

make her pay. You have a 6” reach advantage

365 been a lot worse lately, also taking forever to take bets, and changing odds, so you got to re-bet, they lack the option of accepting odds changes, so the bets can go through. They could of course change it to 1.01 if they wanted to troll, but haven´t seen that from other bookies.
it's really hit and miss, been bad for contenders series, was fine for bellator yesterday and now line is completely frozen and it didn't transition to round 2 for a long time like they're lagging behind or something.

Back