UFC FN 177 PBP/Discussion

Another minus week with Hill losing....

Def no bs in these losses. I strayed away from my mindset of picking inferior wrestlers/grapplers.

I’m liking woodley next week

Now I just need Gracie and Mix to win in Bellator to cash a $50 dollar parlay with Polizzi from last night and I'll be up $190 on the night. Unit size is $30 but after tonight I'm moving up to $50 a unit.

Thought hill won honestly. Won a little bit on michelle ml but didnt get that michelle sub money :( still happy cause i felt i got a gift from the judges

I actually had that 5th round Waterson, I was more engaged than i have ever been lol. She just didnt throw enough like the Ghadelia fight. Anyway this is justice for Munoz lol

gracie/fitch spoiler

gracie dominates fitch and finishes him via round 2 heel hook

Now I just need Gracie and Mix to win in Bellator to cash a $50 dollar parlay with Polizzi from last night and I'll be up $190 on the night. Unit size is $30 but after tonight I'm moving up to $50 a unit.

LETS GO PATCH MIX.

I actually had that 5th round Waterson, I was more engaged than i have ever been lol. She just didnt throw enough like the Ghadelia fight. Anyway this is justice for Munoz lol

Oh man, rewatch that 5th. Hill lands almost all of the clean, hard shots. Really tough to give KH that rd imo. Yeah, competitive but def tilted toward Hill.

I think rd 2 was actually a bit closer than people think though. I gave it to Hill, but barely.

I recall you were really on woodley last time and he just showed up the way he always has vs burns. What changes now?
haha, good memory.

that was a half joke, but there’s no value in Colby unless you’re betting on him by unanimous decision. And that will probably be like -150.

If Tyron is now in shape and has gotten proper training, but that’s a big if.

I didn't know who won the fight when Round 5 ended. I just know that Michelle Waterson got lucky that her fight against Angela Hill was switched from 3 rounds to 5 rounds, as Hill would own Waterson in a 3-round fight.

Glad my chase on Waterson +120, +125, and live bet of -140 cashed. Went from being down to being up.

Oh man, rewatch that 5th. Hill lands almost all of the clean, hard shots. Really tough to give KH that rd imo. Yeah, competitive but def tilted toward Hill.

I think rd 2 was actually a bit closer than people think though. I gave it to Hill, but barely.
id rather not i just finished it hahah. I remember a couple of 'clean' shots, according to Bisping but who knows if it looked clean at all to judges. Too much inactivity inbetween those shots. Eatin side kicks to body, few blitzes near the end. It is what it is but ye i was a lil confident

haha, good memory.

that was a half joke, but there’s no value in Colby unless you’re betting on him by unanimous decision. And that will probably be like -150.

If Tyron is now in shape and has gotten proper training, but that’s a big if.
Yeah, you would think if there was ever a time for woodley to throw those hands it's now since he really hates colby and losing to him would be humiliating with all the trash talk over the years. Colby is a southpaw which I think woodley has had easier time landing his big shot on? Can't remember. Darren Till was a southpaw.

id rather not i just finished it hahah. I remember a couple of 'clean' shots, according to Bisping but who knows if it looked clean at all to judges. Too much inactivity inbetween those shots. Eatin side kicks to body, few blitzes near the end. It is what it is but ye i was a lil confident

Ha I know, not actually gonna rewatch that rd. But Hill did def land the harder shots. Even as the round was ending, she blasted Michelle with a clean elbow while Michelle had her back to the cage. Strikes landed were close in total, but Hill for sure landed the better ones.

But that said, the decision wasn't that bad. Rd 2 was close enough that giving it to KH isn't insane. I thought Hill won, but barely.

I'll start playing Michelle by the Beatles for the next half hour...

This totally works by the way, started doing it today and had an awesome day of betting. I'm small time of course, but I tripled my pathetic bankroll of around 200 dollars. Now I'll have to keep doing it though because apparently I'm a superstitious crazy person

anyone got media scores for main event possibly?

I had it for Watterson too but only for style points. I think Hill landed harder and more and had more cage control but lets face it fighting is fucking cool and if you fight like a badass you win

Back