UFC FN 177 PBP/Discussion

I had it for Watterson too but only for style points. I think Hill landed harder and more and had more cage control but lets face it fighting is fucking cool and if you fight like a badass you win
what was your parlay btw that you asked if people tailed you on?

This guy is such a poser lol, just wants to be featured in espn for his post fight interviews. He had the ko on a silver plate, chose not to push and says he didn't like his performance. No wonder why i don't like him

How much you lost betting against him this year?

Well this was a good card, surprising match finishes.
I wasnt expecting Croom.
I was expecting Roberts to get a Sub yet if anyone had Eubanks or Croom with Billy Q you would be doing well with your bets.

And dang the fight odds for next week is ridicules crazy! 625 for a fighter that lost a match before!? 500+ for a new fighter in the UFC that hasn't being tested very well? i am sorry but the odds for next week are just no no no.

Last edited:
200.gif

Last edited:
Well this was a good card, surprising match finishes.
I wasnt expecting Croom.
I was expecting Roberts to get a Sub yet if anyone had Eubanks or Croom with Billy Q you would be doing well with your bets.

And dang the fight odds for next week is ridicules crazy! 625 for a fighter that lost a match before!? 500+ for a new fighter in the UFC that hasn't being tested very well? i am sorry but the odds for next week are just no no no.
which fighters are you talking about?

Back