UFC FN 178: Covington vs. Woodley [BETS]

I'm not trying to beef. And I said he's a very good capper... and yes I bet what I say. I truly don't believe certain lines, but moving on...
I'll show you my tickets at conclusion of event. Ill post my predictions in other thread shortly including my max bets. If I dont make a 5k profit tonight (I will send my daily betting figure) , ill leave the chst cuz you all think I'm trolling. Which I'm not. I was nothing but reasonable and appreciate sadistics insight
You’re a professional gambler and don’t understand that sadistics sometimes plays both sides to get better overall prices?

You’re a professional gambler and don’t understand that sadistics sometimes plays both sides to get better overall prices?
I do also. I even go to fanduel who usually take sometimes days to update their lines and bet both ways. Only thing I questioned was validity of certain lines I've seen... its happened on numerous occasions and it's always super convenient. Listen, I'm done w the arguing. Im currently debating a very large bet on Javier Molina +160 over jose pedraza in boxing. Might be a gift ... i posted a slip on Jerome rivera , I was never disrespectful, im over it. I just call it how I see it
If sadistics truly gets these odds then I need to link up with dude and find out how and where he gets access to these profitable lines

Screenshot_20200919-121944_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Yea, yea...I know, I'm a broke bum.

But I'm also up over $300 since I started betting (with help from a lot of you in this thread) over approximately 2 months.

Hopefullt someday I'll build up a big enough bankroll to start dropping Mayweather bets, but for now, sadly, a unit for me is $5.

I should note, the gf is on board with the betting, which as some (or all, lol) of you know is super important. She knows when I lose that the bank isn't coming for our house, because I didn't lose the month's mortgage payment.

Also, she's a lot more interested in the fights, as the plan, eventually, is to take some of the winnings and go on a vacation to Jamaica.
I would love to pick up some land race sativa seeds while I'm there.

Good luck tonight everyone !!!

Last edited:
I do also. I even go to fanduel who usually take sometimes days to update their lines and bet both ways. Only thing I questioned was validity of certain lines I've seen... its happened on numerous occasions and it's always super convenient. Listen, I'm done w the arguing. Im currently debating a very large bet on Javier Molina +160 over jose pedraza in boxing. Might be a gift ... i posted a slip on Jerome rivera , I was never disrespectful, im over it. I just call it how I see it
If sadistics truly gets these odds then I need to link up with dude and find out how and where he gets access to these profitable lines

I get that you've been respectful and I think guys should be less harsh on you. I like to see people question things and look at everything with skepticism until it's proven so for that mindset I applaud you.

At the same time it's clear Sadistics is legit. You could have questioned many guys and chose the most legit guy on the forum lol. He comes across as a mature guy, not the type that would lie about bets on the internet

Who cares... If you some of you guys tell me you won 2 million tonight what difference does it make to me? Completely irrelevant.

Good luck to everyone hope we make it out alive lol

Dern/Ewell/Nam/Walker, 100 to win 480
Woodley +270, 100 to win 270
Woodley sub +1300, 20 to win 260.

Will add more later.

Edit: I'm fully aware that betting on Woodley may look incredibly square tomorrow. But I have an odd feeling that he's going to catch Colby with something, either a guillotine or a right hand. And I think Colby is fighting sick, cardio may be compromised a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Covington unan dec 1.05u -105
Green(won) + Barberena/Ivy o1.5(won) + Covington 0.5u +202
Covington RD4 0.1u +1800, RD5 0.1u +2400
Woodley ITD 0.25u +425

Minner RD1 0.3u +725

Newson 2u -137

Dern + Nam 0.5u +140
Newson + Nam 0.5u +167
Minner/Laramie u2.5 + Nam 1u +125
Covington + Chimaev + Dern + Newson + Nam 0.3u +570

View attachment 799643

Yea, yea...I know, I'm a broke bum.

But I'm also up over $300 since I started betting (with help from a lot of you in this thread) over approximately 2 months.

Hopefullt someday I'll build up a big enough bankroll to start dropping Mayweather bets, but for now, sadly, a unit for me is $5.

I should note, the gf is on board with the betting, which as some (or all, lol) of you know is super important. She knows when I lose that the bank isn't coming for our house, because I didn't lose the month's mortgage payment.

Also, she's a lot more interested in the fights, as the plan, eventually, is to take some of the winnings and go on a vacation to Jamaica.
I would love to pick up some land race sativa seeds while I'm there.

Good luck tonight everyone !!!

Thats a great goal to set man. Jamaica seems very appealing. Good luck with your bets.

@TheFightDoctor I think this was bugging you so here are the Nam slips. I also have .02 BTC on him at Nitro but for whatever reason they aren't showing me pending bets, I can post it after as it should show once it's graded. The pending wagers amount shows it so I know it is still pending. At BTCs current price I actually have 1732 on him. I did have to parlay once with Riddell to skirt limits a bit.

Screenshot_20200919-171237_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200919-171319_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200919-171400_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200919-171457_Chrome.jpg

@TheFightDoctor I think this was bugging you so here are the Nam slips. I also have .02 BTC on him at Nitro but for whatever reason they aren't showing me pending bets, I can post it after as it should show once it's graded. The pending wagers amount shows it so I know it is still pending. At BTCs current price I actually have 1732 on him. I did have to parlay once with Riddell to skirt limits a bit.

View attachment 799711 View attachment 799712 View attachment 799713 View attachment 799714
I commend you for taking the time to react to the supposed troll and stay composed. Unfortunately I have seen plenty of good cappers leave at other bet forums because they were harassed in a similar way. Keep sucking those bookies dry man.

I commend you for taking the time to react to the supposed troll and stay composed. Unfortunately I have seen plenty of good cappers leave at other bet forums because they were harassed in a similar way. Keep sucking those bookies dry man.

Thanks man, he's far from a troll though, it really is ridiculous how well off us Canadian bettors are, hard to believe for Americans with limited bookie options (I assume he's American)

Thanks man, he's far from a troll though, it really is ridiculous how well off us Canadian bettors are, hard to believe for Americans with limited bookie options (I assume he's American)

Yeah, would suck to be a gambler and American lol. Can't access half the bookies depending on what state they're in and I think they have to pay taxes on their gambling winnings as well. Man, taxes alone would kill the motivation for me.

Niko itd +110
Woodley +295
Khimaev itd -180
Walker by ko/tko +125
Mackenzie -167
Espinosa -110
Mirsad itd +135
Silva itd +135
Alpar +185
Holland/Laramie -125
Journey -115
Andre -225
Tyson -178

Covington unan dec 1.05u -105
Green(won) + Barberena/Ivy o1.5(won) + Covington 0.5u +202
Covington RD4 0.1u +1800, RD5 0.1u +2400
Woodley ITD 0.25u +425

Minner RD1 0.3u +725

Newson 2u -137

Dern + Nam 0.5u +140
Newson + Nam 0.5u +167
Minner/Laramie u2.5 + Nam 1u +125
Covington + Chimaev + Dern + Newson + Nam 0.3u +570
Added
Silva ITD 0.5u +140
Silva KO 0.25u +800

Spann SUB 0.2u +700

The sadist the best handicapper I've ever seen...Any sport

The sadist the best handicapper I've ever seen...Any sport

I've been betting boxing for 25 years. Mma for at least 15. He is the best combat sports capper I have ever seen.

I wish I was following him when I was betting thousands on fights.

@Sadistics , you are a phenomenal capper

Back