UFC FN 178 PBP/Discussion

Had to work most of the evening. Didn’t plan on being away that long. Barely got to watch anything.

colby points was sitting at -130 for a while and I wanted to hit it but when I went to look dimes had pulled the line. I saw it closed at -175. Great value play there at -130, wish I hit it when I saw it

I max bet dern and played her sub line so I ended up doing pretty good. Got too cute with jessy Jess. Played her ml heavy but also had her decision line. I had planned to play her points spread but I was working all day

and man. I had Colby Ud which really should’ve cashed there smh. Tried to hit rd 4 and 5 at the last second but was too late

Woodley seriously needs to retire. He had absolutely no chance to win this fight, his body is breaking down.

aw ffs...should had taken colby straight for once...shit...colby ML was as free money as it could get, and still tried to get cute with a semi forced dec...Still feel that was value. Happy I got the Points handicap at least aswell. Should had gone fully for that when the odds were so good, and just stuck to that instead of trying to sweeten a prop record. Lesson learned.

Verbal tapout isn't a submission? Colby sub was +1400.

Edit : Oh wait, Joanna Champ also tapped out to strikes.

Color commentating saying "anti-climatic". Breaking a rib and breaking a face is the name of the game!

Back