UFC FN 179 PBP/Discussion

lol barboza could have ended this fight at any time after round 1 but he didn't. then goes on and complains about close decisions and tries to bitch move his way out of his losses.

True. But I don't think he had the cardio to pull of a pressure gameplan. Even with his improved cardio he was looking pretty gassed at the end of a slow pretty paced fight.
i dont think it would have worked but this gameplan would never succeed.

Lost a bit cause it got the cards fuck. Looking to livebet cory after the first rd, if moraes doesn't kick those legs that much.

I got $250 on moraes and $300 it doesn't go the distance. LEGGGOOO lets finish this night strong

yall cory bettors are mad. i just cant get over how slow and squeaky he tends to come out. moraes rd 1 > motivated conor man.

just action play on moraes in rd 1 & rd 2.

lol barboza could have ended this fight at any time after round 1 but he didn't. then goes on and complains about close decisions and tries to bitch move his way out of his losses.

I thought there was an outside chance that Makwan was given rounds 1 and 3 so I really didn't like Edson punching the clock in the last 15 seconds when Makwan was turning into a punching bag.

i really might eat crow in 30 min but i don't think sandhagen is on the level of the elites

I thought there was an outside chance that Makwan was given rounds 1 and 3 so I really didn't like Edson punching the clock in the last 15 seconds when Makwan was turning into a punching bag.

i do give amirkhan rd 3, but i think even blind judges would have scored rd 2 10-8 for edson.

What the hell? Can't even put 600$ on the main event?? I get this message: Limit Exceeded: The Bet Liability exceeds the maximum allowed for the bet type in event Ultimate Fighting Championship, Moraes, M - Sandhagen, C

Couldn’t have waited until rd 3 Cory?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back