UFC FN 180 PBP/Discussion

Well, that was honestly brilliant by Ortega. Obviously he used the time away well. I'm actually excited for him vs Volk.

Massive oversight by me to not think Ortega could evolve on an almost 3 year layoff.

Absolute domination. Haven't seen that much "overnight" development in a fighter since Poirier maybe.

My god!!! Thank you ORTEGA! Saved my ass. After loosing on tampon show. He got my money back and then some!

-8u tonight.
Complete nightmare.
Was so upset about the Ziam fight which costed me 3u (ctually 5.5u if they had given the deserved win to Mullarkey) so that I played 2u on a parlay with KZ to make up for this. Never ever try to make up for a loss by desperately betting on something.
I learned my lesson hard tonight...

HU6g8K.jpg

Ortega hurt em early and he was done after. Zombie had a tough time getting inside and when he did he didn’t want to be there

I got my Grishin R2 Andrade R1 KO parlay at least, had £0.01 on that

Congrats to the few ones who saw that coming.
Would have never thought that.
Congrats on those who stayed away from this tricky card.
This version of Ortega will become champ, Volk is getting picked up on the feet and eventually subbed here.

i should have listened to Sadistics more. didnt take a bath, but should have skipped more.

Completely miffed on Andrade by TKO, but hedged late because people/the card made me nervous. Lost 2u because of that Mullarkey decision/robbery and tailing when I shouldn't have. Lessons learned, on to next week. Also, really glad I skipped Jung as Ortega came out like a monster.

Absolutely stunning performance by Ortega in there. A completely different fighter. I have never been so impressed by a fighter making adaptations to their game in my life. I thought KZ was gonna cruise but man Ortega is lights out.

Volks got his fuckin hands full

Back