UFC FN 181 PBP/Discussion

Damn, Hall probably steals the round there with the knockdown

Hall finally decided to attempt to punch his opponent. He stole that round at the end. 2-1 Silva.

man, I had way too much money on Hall, what a terrible fighter he is. Lucky win imo.

Couldve done without seeing that

Hall knocked Silva down the same way Anderson knocked Forrest Griffin down.

Shows how slow Silva is in 2020.

Silva is a legend but it's a young man's game. He's no longer as fast as he once was. Good to see the show of respect from Hall.

Super uncharacteristic of Anderson to through that kind sloppy flurry, but he probably felt the pressure to make something happen and forced it.

I feel kind of dirty winning money on Silva’s retirement fight

one of my all time favorites. Silva was jordanesque in his prime. Will never forget him subbing sonnen after dropping every round, rearranging franklins nose and the matrix knock out of Forrest griffin

I feel kind of dirty winning money on Silva’s retirement fight

one of my all time favorites. Silva was jordanesque in his prime. Will never forget him subbing sonnen after dropping every round, rearranging franklins nose and the matrix knock out of Forrest griffin
to think he came in the ufc at age 32, is kinda crazy, he did his most memorable stuff after his prime.

to think he came in the ufc at age 32, is kinda crazy, he did his most memorable stuff after his prime.
to be fair, 30 ish is kinda like the prime age for mma but i know what you mean.

i feel privileged being able to watch all his moments

just thought about something, silva should totally be in co mains instead of main. he def would've won a 3 round fight vs hall if that was the case lol and rode off into the sunset on top!

man, I had way too much money on Hall, what a terrible fighter he is. Lucky win imo.
Same here. I went with age and Anderson has only won 2 fights since 2012. Regardless he was winning that and probably is the best legend. Doing that at 45 is absolutely amazing

My read on Mitchell/ Fili looked solid. Just outgrappled him. I really like Fili but thought Mitchell had value. He's that legit guy that will just doggedly pursue the TD and force it to be a grappling match.

Back