Rafael dos Anjos (29-13) (Lightweight)
AijNTZi.gif
Abdul Razak Alhassan (10-2) vs.
TNaFXPM.gif
Khaos Williams (10-1) (Welterweight)
TNaFXPM.gif
Ashley Yoder (7-6) vs.
TNaFXPM.gif
Miranda Granger (7-1) (Women's Strawweight)
TNaFXPM.gif
Brendan Allen (15-3) vs.
TNaFXPM.gif
Sean Strickland (21-3) (Catchweight 195 lbs)
TNaFXPM.gif
Kay Hansen (7-3) vs.
9MsDPHl.gif
Cory McKenna (5-1) (Women's Strawweight)
ecoGNcd.gif
Randa Markos (10-9-1) vs.
87k7gIp.gif
Kanako Murata (11-1) (Women's Strawweight)

Preliminary Card (ESPN+)

1M3a7Pb.gif
Geraldo de Freitas (12-5) vs.
TNaFXPM.gif
Tony Gravely (19-6) (Bantamweight)
TNaFXPM.gif
Alex Morono (17-6) vs.
rSXhCci.gif
Rhys McKee (10-3-1) (Welterweight)
TNaFXPM.gif
Don'Tale Mayes (7-4) vs.
g1a7meS.gif
Roque Martinez (15-6-2) (Heavyweight)

Other

- A lightweight bout between Rafael dos Anjos and Islam Makhachev was expected to headline this event. However on November 8, it was reported that Makhachev was forced to pull out of the event due to a staph infection. Paul Felder replaced Makhachev on November 9.
- A middleweight bout between Andreas Michailidis and Antonio Arroyo was expected to take place at this event. In turn, Eryk Anders replaced Michailidis on October 23 due to undisclosed reasons.
- A women's strawweight bout between former Invicta FC Strawweight Champions Livia Renata Souza and Kanako Murata was expected to take place at this event. However, Souza pulled out in early November due to an undisclosed injury and was replaced by Randa Markos on November 3.

Last edited:
Man I had to scramble to change all my DK lineups, almost didn't get them switched in time.

Yep.

I was able to avoid getting owned by DraftKings, as all of my teams were late slate teams.

People with a bunch of full slate DK teams just got owned, because they can't cancel the teams when the event is already filled up.

mayes decision got steamed to hell was +450 before now around +200 I think, o1.5 steamed to hell too.

Yep.

I was able to avoid getting owned by DraftKings, as all of my teams were late slate teams.

People with a bunch of full slate DK teams just got owned, because they can't cancel the teams when the event is already filled up.

It probably means I'll have a solid shot of cashing some of these full slate lineups since I got them all switched. Plenty of dead lineups in there.

Just can't help but bet against Roque Martinez

How in the world did Mr. jiggle only weigh in at 244?

Let's see if Mayes learned something there. Push him back, get the clinch, use superior size and strength to just muscle him to the mat.

Good referring giving final warnings about fingers extended before an eye poke even happens

Mayes clear 2-0, just needs to avoid the big shot or ending up on his back getting gnp'd.

Back