UFC FN 183 PBP/Discussion

The judge who scored it for Felder is a corrupt MF

That's criminal and this dude is like judging every card

If two judges scored it 50-45 for RDA, and one judge scored it 48-47 for Felder, then MMA judges MUST be talking to each other when making their final decision.

It's like they gave Felder a pity victory on one of the scorecards, while getting owned on the other two scorecards.

Immediately fire whatever judge scored that for Felder. What did they possibly see aside from the 4th round????

You don't think that guy has trained for 5rds against pressure fighters? Rda doesn't have KO power to threaten Islam. Islam would destroy him.
I think so too. If Colby raped Dos Anjos, Islam would make easy work.

You don't think that guy has trained for 5rds against pressure fighters? Rda doesn't have KO power to threaten Islam. Islam would destroy him.
Let's face it, he has a lot of difficulties making LW. I believe he doesnt have the greatest cardio because of it.

This just proves you can be drunk and high while scoring MMA. It's about time USADA start testing the judges.

Last edited:
props to Felder jumping in there at short notice, he didnt do himself any disservice at all - tough fight and not a cakewalk for RDA even though it wasnt close on the scorecards (minus that idiot judge) it was a battle for sure.

Felder shouldn't. He did extremely well on short notice.
I agree. he could stay cause he still looks good but he does have one foot out the door. The guy himself said it could be his last, but i hope he gets a fun, farewell matchup

Fuck, putting Granger and not Yoder cost me $700 on my DK lineup.

Haha good on him for calling out the people missing weight, will be getting a bonus from Dana for sure now

Let's face it, he has a lot of difficulties making LW. I believe he doesnt have the greatest cardio because of it.
Well he's got time to fix it. Watching rda struggle as much as he did with 4 day camp felder makes me think he won't last with Islam. Didn't felder take rda down? Shit.

Back