UFC FN 184 PBP/Discussion

Valiev throws alot of kicks without any setup, hopefully Day doesn't make him pay for that.

Valiev -2500 live odds lmao

boring, but valiev is really good

I'm trying to watch this violence on my phone walking through the mall with my firstborn Ayden but Holy Jesus christ the app is trash. Second son is doing just fine I'm happy to report. We got to the hospital gf was 5cm dilated and an hour later he was coming out with no drugs at all. Surreal af. Covid rapid test hadn't even gotten back yet and she was wearing a mask the whole damn time.

I'm trying to watch this violence on my phone walking through the mall with my firstborn Ayden but Holy Jesus christ the app is trash. Second son is doing just fine I'm happy to report. We got to the hospital gf was 5cm dilated and an hour later he was coming out with no drugs at all. Surreal af. Covid rapid test hadn't even gotten back yet and she was wearing a mask the whole damn time.

Congrats again man! Glad all is well and everyone healthy.

Congrats brother. Next one is going to moonwalk out of there

Congrats brother. Next one is going to moonwalk out of there
Maybe not lol I'm getting snipped.

tenor.gif

Absolutely zero clue how this one goes.

Maybe not lol I'm getting snipped.

tenor.gif

It's not that bad haha. I mean it's a little uncomfortable but that's it. But you play it up as much as you can so you get a day or two to sit on your ass and do nothing.

It's not that bad haha. I mean it's a little uncomfortable but that's it. But you play it up as much as you can so you get a day or two to sit on your ass and do nothing.
Way ahead of you. I've been practicing my limp

I'm just hoping it starts r3. In open space Choi looks better but Zalal seems to be going for control.

Very close fight, no idea who won rd 1

Back