UFC FN 184 PBP/Discussion

A bit bummed that I didnt play Procopio straight besides the sub prop, but oh well it was definitely live.

Hopefully the UFC gives Molly McCann an easy fight next time. She's one of those fighters we need to stick around because she is so easy to cap at this point, and we can make some good money on her.

Hopefully the UFC gives Molly McCann an easy fight next time. She's one of those fighters we need to stick around because she is so easy to cap at this point, and we can make some good money on her.

Did she just retire lol

i've read some people say edwards "hits like a man". hopefully this is true so she ko's rosa quickly and we can go to the next fights sooner.

Edwards looked a little drained on the scales to me. Either way, let's go Rosa!

Edwards looked a little drained on the scales to me. Either way, let's go Rosa!
Edwards is a big fade for me. She gassed in her last fight, and this fight is a quick turnaround against a fighter who is stronger, has better boxing, and has way more output.

Edwards is a big fade for me. She gassed in her last fight, and this fight is a quick turnaround against a fighter who is stronger, has better boxing, and has way more output.
kinda tempted to live bet rosa itd

edwards is kinda athletic for a woman, but so wild and so many holes, she is not good at all.

Edwards is one of the few women who can punch like man. If she can keep this standing, she can hurt Rosa.

Back