UFC FN 185 PBP/Discussion

boys what are your thoughts on the O1.5 in main? I had 2 units but reduced it to 1. Im happy not playing anything else rest of the card, also not nervous about Lewis landing KO, more bout Blaydes GNP him. I think if it does happen it wont be till later

boys what are your thoughts on the O1.5 in main? I had 2 units but reduced it to 1. Im happy not playing anything else rest of the card, also not nervous about Lewis landing KO, more bout Blaydes GNP him. I think if it does happen it wont be till later
I bet it, 1 unit. Also on the crazy bb odds for rds 3-5

Yep I feel pretty good about o1.5, don't see Blaydes getting nuked super fast like Ngannou did. And I think Lewis will tie Blaydes up if he's stuck against the mat for the first round, he shouldn't take too much damage early.

I like it, Lewis is explosive and I think Blaydes will try to play it safe.

There's always risk with HW but I like it. I think it hits way more often than not. Blaydes has good gnp, but doesn't rush anything. Lewis has sloppy technique on the mat, but doesn't quit and can power his way out of bad spots pretty well (at least early in fights).

What’s the over/under on blaydes landing a blast double? i would set it at 1 minute

alright u have talked me into it, you can all transfer me 50 when it loses :)

Viera throwing the fight away

I think that weight cut probably hurt Ketlen.

Viera throwing the fight away
Ketlen isn't good, she has just beaten low level opponents, and some of those wins were very close.

She walked slowly to her corner at the end of R2 just now.

ketlen landed literally nothing in round 1. stats are insane.

ketlen has just failed at passing the guard... and might actually win the fight doing that.

Back