UFC FN 189 PBP/Discussion

He should've been warned about not fighting. Holding is not fighting

I got Roman Dolidze hoping for grapplef*ck!
Here you go! Post bet but you won't make money follow my bet or anyone else bet. I got Roman Dolidze at -140, anyone follow my bet might have to pay -170 which lose it value.

upload_2021-6-5_19-6-55.png

Harris wins in Round 1or 2 @ +240. That's the play gentlemen. Hope your book has it.

Here you go! Post bet but you won't make money follow my bet or anyone else bet. I got Roman Dolidze at -140, anyone follow my bet might have to pay -170 which lose it value.

View attachment 859134

I got ya. You said before hand that you had Roman via wrestle f+ck. I got Harris wins in round 1 or 2 @ +240. Harris seems to be in a good place (mentally) finally. I think he gets it done.

I got ya. You said before hand that you had Roman via wrestle f+ck. I got Harris wins in round 1 or 2 @ +240. Harris seems to be in a good place (mentally) finally. I think he gets it done.
Harris have no chance? He need to get it done in first 3:30 min or it is all Tybura.

Last edited:
Harris round 1 then live bet Tybura.

I also bet Tybura round 3 small as there are no live prop bets on 365.

Izzy wants to believe he has that fear factor that Jones has after he wrecked Shogun. Or Tyson when he was blasting people. But that's gone. Weight classes matter, but does anyone think Vettori cares that "Oh wait...Izzy really is just invincible at 185...Jan just did that because it was a weight class up." I mean...c'mon. The blueprint is there Izzy. You aren't Jones in his prime. You're a brilliant counter striker but there's holes in your game and Vettori **might** be the guy to expose them at 185.

Izzy wants to believe he has that fear factor that Jones has after he wrecked Shogun. Or Tyson when he was blasting people. But that's gone. Weight classes matter, but does anyone think Vettori cares that "Oh wait...Izzy really is just invincible at 185...Jan just did that because it was a weight class up." I mean...c'mon. The blueprint is there Izzy. You aren't Jones in his prime. You're a brilliant counter striker but there's holes in your game and Vettori **might** be the guy to expose them at 185.
I want Vettori to win, but his last fight didn't give me a lot of hope.

Marvin still struggles with the same issues he used to struggle with, but he is a little better now, so there's that. I think Israel will work on his TDD just enough to not lose the fight, and Marvin might be pissed and think he got robbed again at the end.

I want Vettori to win, but his last fight didn't give me a lot of hope.

Marvin still struggles with the same issues he used to struggle with, but he is a little better now, so there's that. I think Israel will work on his TDD just enough to not lose the fight, and Marvin might be pissed and think he got robbed again at the end.

Maybe. But the odds are showing Izzy as a bigger fave than that. I'd rather roll the dice that Vettori wins 2 rounds via grappling, Izzy wins 2 via better striking, and 1 is up for grabs. I think we see a close fight. I'll take the guy who's +2xx.

Marcin Tybura with the easy win after defending against the Walt Harris flurry that he does in every fight. <Moves>

One more win to go, and this will be a decent day for me.

Back