UFC FN 189 PBP/Discussion

Lol, not the type of first round finish people were expecting. Terrible fight IQ by Harris. First by not staying patient after he seriously hurt Tybura and secondly by throwing those slow ass high kicks.

Maybe. But the odds are showing Izzy as a bigger fave than that. I'd rather roll the dice that Vettori wins 2 rounds via grappling, Izzy wins 2 via better striking, and 1 is up for grabs. I think we see a close fight. I'll take the guy who's +2xx.
I like Vettori as a big dog as well, but do you think he wins via decision or ITD most of the time? I'm assuming decision, which will be my bet.

Who the fuck is George castoros? Sean Patrick Flannery looks like Stephen dorf when he was doing those commercials about e-cigs

Rozenstruick ml here

I like Vettori as a big dog as well, but do you think he wins via decision or ITD most of the time? I'm assuming decision, which will be my bet.

Absolutely decision. I think it's unlikely he stops Izzy, but I for sure think a decision is very realistic.

Adesanya's BJJ looked super low level against Jan. If it really gets dicey on the mat I could see a Vettori sub

A snooze fest main event would be a fitting end of this card, bar anomaly fight of the year Baeza Ponzi.

On Sakai @ +110, I trust his durability. Hopefully he doesn't get nuked quick.

Harris have no chance? He need to get it done in first 3:30 min or it is all Tybura.
Here is more post bet to piss off the masses.....lol.

upload_2021-6-5_19-36-23.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-6-5_19-35-43.png
    upload_2021-6-5_19-35-43.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 3
Rozenstruik will never be aggressive lol

playing his itd line

Sakai will have to play an ultra safe fight that I don’t think he’s capable of

he’ll have to close the distance and win the fight in the clinch

That dude has been on Sherdog for almost 10 years, and he really thinks people get upset if he wins a bet.

Dude just doesn't get it, I guess.

Do we see a finish?

Possibly. But I like o2.5 anyway. Rozenstruik isn't super aggressive, ever. And Sakai has shown a damn good chin.

Which means I'm stupid for playing o2.5 in a HW fight but...whatever LOL.

View attachment 859148
That dude has been on Sherdog for almost 10 years, and he really thinks people get upset if he wins a bet.

Dude just doesn't get it, I guess.
You sound upset! I don't think people are upset I win the bet. You upset because I post only winning bet. People like you kill the forum with your negativity.

I got Sakai -286 NITD. Not inside the distance.

Back