UFC FN 189 PBP/Discussion

lol I can't believe people had Sakai winning this

Well fuck, over and Sakai straight lose. Wtf was Sakai doing in that cage. Seemed like a soft KO as well.

Legit KO. Sakai backing up to the cage was just stupid. Biggie had the big power and speed edge, Sakai needed to fight smarter than that.

Legit KO. Sakai backing up to the cage was just stupid. Biggie had the big power and speed edge, Sakai needed to fight smarter than that.
I thought he needed to make it ugly. Press rozenstruik up against the cage, dirty box and go for takedowns. And he did none of that lol

The last thing he should’ve done is engage rozenstruik at range.

I think I won all my bet today, including prop bet. Maximum prop bet on Montana dela Rosa by ko/tko at +1200 might be my best prop bet in 10 years of betting mma, almost 2g win.

This last post is for me to feel good and for PuertoRican to have something to bitch about.
upload_2021-6-5_19-53-55.png

Hey congrats to everyone who made something big or small.

Can you believe Anthony Smith is still wearing that fuckin ugly suit tho?

I think I won all my bet today, including prop bet. Maximum prop bet on Montana dela Rosa by ko/tko at +1200 might be my best prop bet in 10 years of betting mma, almost 2g win.

This last post is for me to feel good and for PuertoRican to have something to bitch about.
View attachment 859155
PR is one of the better forum members here. I think you triggered him with your bet slips after the fight.

Personally I don’t care. People get happy when they win. You just posted slips to prove it instead of just posting that you won

I dont share a lot of my picks pre fight but I will celebrate in these threads when I have a good cash

I'm already living rent-free in your head. That's funny.

Congrats on your win, buddy. :)
Thanks you. You and me have passion for this sport, we will be here for awhile and continue to make banks. It is very nice of you not to escalate the situation. See you next week.

I cashed in two bets made a small profit today.
i missed out on the underdogs though

Back