UFC FN105 pbp/discussion

+0.6u

Man, if either or both Marshman/Santos o1.5 or Mutante DEC hit it would have been a monster night. If both of them hit it would have been my best night ever. I'm talking about a 100+ unit night... I have the saddest graveyard of hail mary RRs/parlays because of either one or both of those not hitting...

All the plays I posted or made the case for in the thread pretty much won, though. I hope some of you guys got swayed into those. (Mutante o1.5, McMann spread + sub, Randa Markos, Viera NSC - although it pushed)

I guess I am glad to be up a tiny bit though after being down like 7u after the first few fights atleast. Man that Marshamn/Santos o1.5 was over a 20 unit swing after all was said and done :(

Hope yall came out alright

^^ I hear ya and don't want to be a dick but that Santos over was always questionable IMO.

I think ppl got carried away betting the over as a "value" play that wasn't that likely.

Looking at his record he often is killed or gets killed early.

PS: You are still the props GOAT...

Down a bit over $400. Not a critical loss, but I gave most of my profit from last week away to this event.

My big losers were Mutante, Lombard, and Esparza DEC.

^^ I hear ya and don't want to be a dick but that Santos over was always questionable IMO.

I think ppl got carried away betting the over as a "value" play that wasn't that likely.

Looking at his record he often is killed or gets killed early.

PS: You are still the props GOAT...
I hear you. I still think it was the right play at +200 or better and we got really unlucky with the timing of the kick and subsequent early stoppage

Haha thanks man. It would be 100% unquestionable if the Santos o1.5 and/or Mutante DEC hit. Hopefully we get something similar to the Tito R1 +1375 play soon.

too many people are concerned about elias winning than mutante losing.

theodorou is not a good fighter and will soon lose and probably lose badly but the fact that cezar really did nothing to definitevely seperate himself from elias shows just how bad he is and why the betting line, as well as the fight metrics, reflected a more or less even fight.

you cant go around crying robbery when you are credited with landing a grand total of one single punch in round two and in round three

Back