UFC Fox 20: holm vs shevchenko - chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on Miller in that fight and I immediately regretted it. If I recall correctly, people here were high on Alers for a long time and I just couldn't understand it, so I bet Miller. But then Alers-Miller was way too close for comfort. No action on this fight for me but I pick Alers.

There is literally no reason at all to be high on Alers. This is his last fight on his contract so if he loses he'll get cut. Been awful in the ufc.

There is literally no reason at all to be high on Alers. This is his last fight on his contract so if he loses he'll get cut. Been awful in the ufc.

I'm not advocating a play on either guy here, but I think you're massively over-blowing how bad Alers is in comparison to Knight. It's a fairly close matchup no matter how you slice it.

I'm not advocating a play on either guy here, but I think you're massively over-blowing how bad Alers is in comparison to Knight. It's a fairly close matchup no matter how you slice it.

Casey Stanciu was a close match-up too, apparently.

I actually expect Holm to wrestle offensively in this one. She should be much bigger than shevchenko.

Holm is no spring chicken and I can def. See her and Jackson looking to take the path of least resistance

No way. Holms been striking her whole life and looks pretty bad on the ground. Ive only seen both fighters UFC fights, and from those i would say shev's gotta slight ground advantage but neither fighter looks dominant. BOTH fighters are dominant on their feet, the better woman will be left standing.

If holm attempts even one takedown or stays on the ground ill give you my winnings!

Casey Stanciu was a close match-up too, apparently.

You being correct about a fight last event has ZERO relevance to the Knight/Alers discussion.

You seem to be a good, independent thinking capper, so far. But you need to put your ego aside when talking about these fights. There will always be someone who disagrees with you and will advocate the other side. It's a good thing, circle jerks are dangerous.

9396458.jpg

9396455.jpg

9396452.jpg

9396449.jpg

9396446.jpg

9396443.jpg

9396440.jpg

9396437.jpg

9396434.jpg

9396425.jpg

9396411.jpg

Ngannou round 1 - @1.85 - 100usd
Ngannou round 2 - @6.00 - 85usd

Thoughts please...

Why is there a jewish necklace on a brick wall? What does it mean? I don't know what it means but its provocative. It gets the people going.

Clearly anti-semitic. Call the Huffington Post.

curran-herrig FOTN +650, definitely on it. honestly i would've stabbed this if it was +400. doing a little more as a result of it being higher than i expected

Also went with Curran Vs Herrig, and a little on Knight vs Alers at +650

BV loads of props up for tonight for example Holm head kick KO +1000 and Herrig Pepey Cowboy all by sub +10000

Holm Barboza Usman all by dec +900

Good line. +746 if you parlay them on 5d. I think it's probably 15-20% that this parlay hits so at +900 it has value imo.

Holm and Barboza both by Unanimous Decision @ +820

If you throw Usman in as well its around +2200

Smoliakov sub is +913... Yet he has 4 ko 4 sub...

Smoliakov fastest sub is +3500... Not many likely subs on this card.. you have pepey, oliveira, knight as the 3 more likely subs, I guess?

No sub is +603.. I know this play is in contrast to the above smoliakov prop(s) but I think they both might have value ..

Remember, ufc starts 4:30 ET today. 2 hours earlier than a ppv would be

will we get the early prelims to live bet on b365?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back