UFC Fox 20: holm vs shevchenko - chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played curran-herrig o2.5 -175

Also small on elkins-pepey o2.5 -150

Parlayed Alers + Sullivan and Brazilian Cowboy + o2.5 Saenz/Wineland

Think i'm just gonna play Barboza by dec. Gonna wait on Elkins by dec as my play for that fight. Undecided on the rest but think I might like Yakovlev at these steep dog odds

Very disappointed on the Barbosa line. I can't play -265

I need to do some research on JC Cottrell. Unless hes really garbage, he could be worth a look here. Prazeres is so damn bad.

that line on ngannou is hilarious. i need to research alers and sullivan.

agree with you budden, yakovlev looks WAY too long. perhaps a good live bet, if usman fails to secure takedowns he's getting his face boxed off.

Barboza down to -210. I can live with that.

Barboza +Curran/Herrig o2.5 at +130. Like it.

im not sure if its been discussed earlier (probably has w so many $harps ITT) but is there a way to see which judges are assigned to each fight? in addition, are there records of each specific judges scoring in fights that have already taken place? i feel like these would be very valuable information going into each fight card

agree with you budden, yakovlev looks WAY too long. perhaps a good live bet, if usman fails to secure takedowns he's getting his face boxed off.
Yeah I was really impressed with Yakovlev in his last fight, and Usman is hittable. Think the lines are off on this, gonna end up on Yakovlev just for the value his line brings

Good value on dogs.

Yakovlev, JC, Pepey, Curran and Shev.

I like both the wmma fights going over, dont trust betting any of them to win though. Also is there a way melendez can win without a freak ko? I think he is on his way out and barboza is coming in with some steam. Melendez can always take him down and try to hold him down for 2 rounds but i dont see that happening at this stage of his career. I think the same as i thought on the yahya fight that he just wont be able to keep his opponent down....but that didnt work so well last time. Trying to block that fight from my mind and go with what i think is the logical choice in barboza. Anyone think melendez has a better than 20% chance to win this fight?

LMFAO Ngannou -705?!

How can you NOT throw 1 unit on a low level heavyweight fight being +435?

Ngannou has shown that he's a dead fish off of his back, and Bojan is strong as hell and clinches and gets takedowns well. Ngannou being -705 is purely based on knocking out a couple bums and having the body of a superhero. That's it.

Cant believe ngannou is -700 fml.

Bojan is awful tho. He sucks i watched his last 6 fights. He is not strong as hell he would have lost his fight before last were it not for point deductions. But yeah -700 is unplayable.

Think i like alers isnt knight a pure grappler with no tdd?

Don't care if it's super square, I'm playing the under in the heavyweight fight

Need Barboza to close a parlay for £500. Otherwise might just lb this one.

Struggling to see anything i like. Lots of fighters around -250 but i can see a lot of upsets happening. I know elkins is the ultimate grinder but no way i can bet him at nearly -250.

Moontsari brazilian cowboy could be a close stand up affair so i cant even pull the trigger on the Cowboy. Hopefully ngannou drops but would have to be -400 for me to play him with Barb.

Sullivan could be playable think he can lay on Urbina for 3 rounds but need to watch tape. Anyone offer up an opinion?

Last edited:
Only thing I like so far is Yakovlev and Herrig/Curran O2.5. Maybe Elkins and Oliviera but lines are a bit meh. I have a big bet on Barboza from opener on unibet at -156.

I think Moontasri may be worth a bet, if the fight stays standing he probably has an advantage.

Poor odds, rly poor.Maybe Ngannou itd when will appear, maybe Herrig,Oliveira, Holm, Elkins, Allers.
Poor choice, poor odds, maybe I will think of something

Anyone else having issues with logging into b365 ?

Either they hate me or are blocking all European countries or VPNs for that matter, can't log in at all.
There tech support claim its due to a new internal decision to block countries in europe from access but it looks like they are blocking VPN access also even from UK, there advice is to switch off VPN.

Either that or caught them on a bad day !

I think they were having issues yesterday. I didn't have any problems but a few people I follow on twitter mentioned it as well as other people replying to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back