UFC Fox 21 pbp/discussion

Lost 10.5 Units on bellator last night
Won 10.5 Units today on ufc card
Broke even on the weekend
tonight was all about damage control for me lol
19-6 total on cards. On to the next

atleast rowdy bec is immortal now, she'll live forever on 12 gauge's highlight reel. a jumping switch kick to the face will do that.

I don't get you. I gave you some clean insights, and all you can say is f*** off? I mean for real.
Anyways some folks will actually understand what is this all about.
you will never get a client

some folks will actually understand what is this all about.

you litteraly have the link to your shitty tout service in your fucking signature, and your entire post history is you either defending said tout service or making senseless posts about an algorithm you can't even explain the logic of yourself.

489916-frank_gorshin_riddler1.jpg

hate yo break it to you son, but that aint you.

img1.jpg

^ that is though.

I don't get you. I gave you some clean insights, and all you can say is f*** off? I mean for real.
i second that notion. These threads aren't a place for your advertisements

Well boys and girls. See you next week at #UFCHamburg. Let's write history again ;)

@infersports

this is a free forum with free information sharing.

if you wanna talk about the fights, great.

but i'm sure i speak for the regulars: we don't wanna hear about the service on fight day and nada the rest of the fight week, etc.

this is a free forum with free information sharing.

just get him out, let's be real here. the only reason he signed up is because he was hoping to source ''clients'' his entire post history is him posting algorithms and speaking about said service or gloating about results. he's already shown his real intent, and that's not something that's gonna change just because he gets ''pointers'' from you. his sole intent of being here will still be to hopefully source clients, only difference is he'll go more lowkey about it like that other guy 12thman or whatever the fuck he was called, he just started private pm'ing people that had commented in a positive manner to his posts instead.

Thanks for the Di Chirico Khabilov suggestion EZ. Pretty confident on both and ended up tailing for 3 units

nice, di chirico closer than i hoped (tho i still gave him all 3 rounds) -- hope you got khabilov -210 and not -350, tho!

I guess I can't complain about Campbell or losing on Lauzon, since I won off Chirico and Bochniak.

Out of the 10 fights, I predicted 8 right (only got Lauzon and Campbell wrong). I'm sure most on here did as well, as this was a high favorite winning card

Wish I got -210, but I was able to catch it at -260 so no complaints!

I dont like it when people are fake complete with ulterior motives. So like i said fuck off.

Damn... (it auto-starts at the closing sentence)

What a way to end the press conference after he said he got rocked by a shot from Maia when he was closing the distance. He said he felt a little dizzy, or something similar, and he didn't expect that from Maia.

Made a ridiculous amount of $ on maia sub but it's heart breaking to see condit lose like that :(

No action on this event for me.

I feel very sorry for the Barzola bettors. That was a robbery. Lauzon fight was not a robbery imo.

Sorry to any Condit backers, but I was glad to see him subbed so quickly. People act like he's a lot better on the ground than he is.

Back