UFC FOX 22 pbp/discussion

I just saw our new puppy shit on the floor and then eat it. I hope that's not foreshadowing tonight.

I'm off here - good luck all.

lol how can you said im scared to bet sidebet money? i have fucking same picks as you. and 300 dollars is big money in 3rd world shithole.

tumblr_njgtjv786h1s5djgpo1_500.gif
{<BJPeen}

BTW what happened to this thread? Their is way to much bickering here now. Arent we all trying to help one another make money?

thanks rille31 for tape research on craig

saving valuable time watching to see if his stand up was any good, Craig still insist he will get a ko in this fight, but I did notice he has won multiple bjj competitions, a sub is more plausible here, but still not playing him.

BTW what happened to this thread? Their is way to much bickering here now. Arent we all trying to help one another make money?

Been bad the last few days but @Brick Top just told @Oblivian he loves him (no homo).

upload_2016-12-17_14-9-33.jpeg

I have hope for a better tomorrow...

I just saw our new puppy shit on the floor and then eat it. I hope that's not foreshadowing tonight.

I'm off here - good luck all.

I have a new puppy that eats our cats crap out the cat box

thats what we are doing here

we just have some time to kill until fights start!

perry's gf.. how can he lose tonight?

relax bro robbie loves you. we cool. we're just busting eachothers balls (officer brown is a pussy)

we all cashing tonight.

Interesting that Wineland and Uriajh have come down a bit. Also KH is the fav now. No bets on any of these movements for me, but some opportunities if you like these spots

perry's gf.. how can he lose tonight?

Damn. I'd imagine Jouban does just fine too but...damn. Well done Mr. Perry, well done.

(PS please KO Jouban tonight. K? Thx.)

Remember when I said Bojan NSC would be -150 come fight time.

It's...-150. Hope anyone who wanted in got on the train earlier!

Back