UFC FOX 22 - PVS vs Waterson - Sacramento

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose had a hard time submitting pvz what makes you think kh can?
I think its possible both chicks could get stoppages

propably cap the over/under 50/50

out of their last combined 10 fights 8 have gone under 4.5 (2 went to a 3 round decision so its possible those could have gone under aswell)

i'm about to drop a bomb on the relentless warrior mike perry. hoping one of the uk books opens at even money.

i know pickett is bad but wow faber at -400 is rediculous. That sage price has already dropped to -135 ill be taking his sub prop when that comes out.

Wait you are gonna bet Sage by sub??

I think its possible both chicks could get stoppages

propably cap the over/under 50/50

out of their last combined 10 fights 8 have gone under 4.5 (2 went to a 3 round decision so its possible those could have gone under aswell)
+150 for the under 4.5 is seems like a good price considering their recent history

i know pickett is bad but wow faber at -400 is rediculous. That sage price has already dropped to -135 ill be taking his sub prop when that comes out.

Wait you're gonna bet Sage by sub??

Barberena +422 in the US? WTF?

Only +200 in the UK

WTF serrano -170 to +150!?!??!!?

i'm in

sandoval is the smallest Flyweight on earth, he looked so overmatched against reis.. i'm aware reis is way higher level than serrano, but serrano is olympic caliber wrestler and he has power. +150, wtf

Rose had a hard time submitting pvz what makes you think kh can?
Both pvz and waterson could finish eachother with tko's. I'm leaning waterson, so tempting to fade pvz after her last performance against randa markos.

Anybody else eyeing Miz +190? He's got the boxing to hang with Wineland imo

Lol no I meant gall sub prop

Ahh okay. Whew, that makes WAY more sense. I'll be on it too most likely. But Sage back up to +130 now...might play Gall sub with Sage ML.

WTF serrano -170 to +150!?!??!!?

i'm in

sandoval is the smallest Flyweight on earth, he looked so overmatched against reis.. i'm aware reis is way higher level than serrano, but serrano is olympic caliber wrestler and he has power. +150, wtf
Not surprised and kind of pissed. Sandoval is like a bit better version of Benoit, who took the fight and short notice and still Serrano lost. Smart line movement imo

covington-barberea O2.5 -205 honeslty seems pretty safe

wtf, it wont load new posts for me

Paul craig fought absolute scrubs until his last two fights and i have no idea who they are but they have winning records. Frankenstein only -230 so this guy must have some hype. Any intel appreciated. I watched his last fight should little standing and his td's were stuffed at first. Got the guy down eventually but he got up quick and took Craig down. Craig reversed nicely tho straight into a triangle.

I don't know a whole lot about Craig but Frankenstein got hurt in both of his fight before getting a somewhat come from behind finish, so I don't think he should be a huge favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back