UFC FOX 22 - PVS vs Waterson - Sacramento

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else eyeing Miz +190? He's got the boxing to hang with Wineland imo

i was actually thinking about wineland at first. then i realised he works full time as a firefighter and admitted his main goal last fight was to pay off his house payments. i think he's here for the cash so can't knock a play on miz.

Hit Perry for 2u at -115. This is a close fight but I think Perry's chin and toughness will carry him through. Jouban was nearly stopped in the third by Muhammad and I think questions about Perry's cardio were answered against Roberts.

@EzFlyer how are you not on Barberena +400??

sherdog is like jumbling up the order of posts, listing posts as the same post #, not showing new posts, it's infuriating lol.

i think barberena beats guys who gas, and that's it. i have a low opinion of his offense. i have a high opinion of his durability.

covington wins a decision here 60+ % of the time, imo, and i'm prolly going that route (plays in that vein).

i think colby takes him down at will

Hit Perry for 2u at -115. This is a close fight but I think Perry's chin and toughness will carry him through. Jouban was nearly stopped in the third by Muhammad and I think questions about Perry's cardio were answered against Roberts.
I like it. Jouban is tough but he gets stung a lot, I think Perry probably puts him away

i was actually thinking about wineland at first. then i realised he works full time as a firefighter and admitted his main goal last fight was to pay off his house payments. i think he's here for the cash so can't knock a play on miz.
Interesting.

i'm leaning that way, too

i think chin differential is the biggest checkmark for either side in this fight

jouban might be a little bigger, he's fought some better guys & he has more options offensively (kicks), tho

i'm leaning that way, too

i think chin differential is the biggest checkmark for either side in this fight

jouban might be a little bigger, he's fought some better guys & he has more options offensively (kicks), tho

jouban is definitely the more diverse striker but perry has the better chin, hands and power. i think those factors will be key in a fight between 2 terrible defencive fighters.

edit: also, jouban teaches muay thai classes full time, has a career as a model and is 35. perry has been working specifically on his (lack of) head movement and is likely to continue improving.

i cap perry as a moderate fav so am all over him at pick 'em odds.

Last edited:
I am to blame for the line movement on Sandoval and Colby haha. Had my best betting night ever and when I was drunk came home and repeatedly hammered those lines :)

Careful with Aldana btw guys, she had questionable td defense in the Tonya fight, and was getting tagged hard repeatedly by a mediocre grappler in her last fight before getting the knockout.

She has great technique but Leslie Smith is a tough out for anybody making their debut. Any sign of slowing down from Aldana and Smith will take full advantage of it.

Careful with Aldana btw guys, she had questionable td defense in the Tonya fight, and was getting tagged hard repeatedly by a mediocre grappler in her last fight before getting the knockout.

She has great technique but Leslie Smith is a tough out for anybody making their debut. Any sign of slowing down from Aldana and Smith will take full advantage of it.

evinger wrestling >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> smith wrestling

WTF serrano -170 to +150!?!??!!?

i'm in

sandoval is the smallest Flyweight on earth, he looked so overmatched against reis.. i'm aware reis is way higher level than serrano, but serrano is olympic caliber wrestler and he has power. +150, wtf

Generated the line movement just for you;). but seriously Serrano lost to a short notice benoit..is 36, and has like 4 fights.

I can further break it down but that alone should warrent a bet against Serrano with nearly anyone if he's the favorite.

sherdog is like jumbling up the order of posts, listing posts as the same post #, not showing new posts, it's infuriating lol.

i think barberena beats guys who gas, and that's it. i have a low opinion of his offense. i have a high opinion of his durability.

covington wins a decision here 60+ % of the time, imo, and i'm prolly going that route (plays in that vein).

i think colby takes him down at will
Yeah but... Fucking +400?

Generated the line movement just for you;). but seriously Serrano lost to a short notice benoit..is 36, and has like 4 fights.

I can further break it down but that alone should warrent a bet against Serrano with nearly anyone if he's the favorite.
This. 36 and 4 fights = don't bet him. Simples.

I was huge on Benoit, he shouldn't have been the dog. Serrano was so awful in that fight

evinger wrestling >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> smith wrestling

I know but still effortless tds from the clinch are a red flag. But like I said in a straight kickboxing fight Aldana is not safe.

I could very well see her beating on smith in the first and losing the next two purely on grit, durability, and heart.

I know but still effortless tds from the clinch are a red flag. But like I said in a straight kickboxing fight Aldana is not safe.

I could very well see her beating on smith in the first and losing the next two purely on grit, durability, and heart.

yea, i think you're off on this one, aldana has waaaaay better hands than smith and smith has absolutley no wrestling

but i'm talking up a -260 favorite, not hard to do

On Perry ML for 2u. Same reasons mentioned earlier in the thread. Chin, toughness, cardio, power. Both guys have defensive holes so I'll take the guy who can survive the blows.

Leslie Smith is a beast. Did you guys not see the Rin Nakai fight?

will lay all my cum on perry... i think but........

Danny r was winning until that knee. Jouban is also southpaw with great 1-2. He is very similar to danny. TRUE or FALSE? - Alan Jouban is an upgraded version of Danny Roberts?

so i'm kinda thinking if emmett dips to -200 range, he's actually a solid play. he is absolutely the more mobile guy and better striker here. and he looks strong as an ox, trains with a lot of good wrestlers, obviously, not sure where holtzman has an edge. i guess he's bigger/taller? but again, emmett is a strong mofo.

will lay all my cum on perry... i think but........

Danny r was winning until that knee. Jouban is also southpaw with great 1-2. He is very similar to danny. TRUE or FALSE? - Alan Jouban is an upgraded version of Danny Roberts?

Perry was on his way to winning a split decision until he finished Roberts, even if he lost the 3rd round on all of the judges' scorecards.

CuSSLO0UIAMfAdI.jpg:medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back