UFC FOX 22 - PVS vs Waterson - Sacramento

Status
Not open for further replies.
will lay all my cum on perry... i think but........

Danny r was winning until that knee. Jouban is also southpaw with great 1-2. He is very similar to danny. TRUE or FALSE? - Alan Jouban is an upgraded version of Danny Roberts?
He's a 35 year old Danny Roberts with better muay thai and a weaker ground game. Same chin

Perry was on his way to winning a split decision until he finished Roberts, even if he lost the 3rd round on all of the judges' scorecards.

CuSSLO0UIAMfAdI.jpg:medium
Okay interesting. dlose fight either way.

so i'm kinda thinking if emmett dips to -200 range, he's actually a solid play. he is absolutely the more mobile guy and better striker here. and he looks strong as an ox, trains with a lot of good wrestlers, obviously, not sure where holtzman has an edge. i guess he's bigger/taller? but again, emmett is a strong mofo.

yeah i like emmett. in his last fight he showed really strong striking fundamentals and he seems to be a good athlete.

i think you need to parlay him though, and i don't know who is a solid partner on this card.

joining you guys.

i switched from jouban to perry.. have small action on perry now at a fairly poor price, but i think he's the side.

yeah i like emmett. in his last fight he showed really strong striking fundamentals and he seems to be a good athlete.

i think you need to parlay him though, and i don't know who is a solid partner on this card.

i like aldana, o2.5 covington-barb so far

let's not forget that perry is 10 years younger

Perry is the better puncher.
Jouban the better kicker.

I'd even give perry the cardio advantage.
Yeah but I think Jouban can work him in the clinch. I dont know about cardio but Jouban will never quit that's for sure.

Perry was having a lot of trouble with Roberts' attacks from the left, especially the high kick. Jouban dropped Muhammad twice (once with a left high kick and once with a left hook). Something to keep an eye on.

Advantages:

Jouban:
- Muay Thai
- Kicking
- More diverse striking
- Cardio (?)
- Looks

Perry:
- Much, much better chin and durability (Jouban gets dropped in every fight)
- Punching
- Power
- Age (Jouban is 35)
- Savageness (Jouban is a part time model)
- Judge friendly style
- Grappling (?)
- @Joseph Budden is betting on Jouban (auto fade)

Conclusion: Perry is an obvious bet

Advantages:

Jouban:
- Muay Thai
- Kicking
- More diverse striking
- Cardio (?)
- Looks

Perry:
- Much, much better chin and durability (Jouban gets dropped in every fight)
- Punching
- Power
- Age (Jouban is 35)
- Savageness (Jouban is a part time model)
- Judge friendly style
- Grappling (?)
- @Joseph Budden is betting on Jouban (auto fade)

Conclusion: Perry is an obvious bet

Jouban is a brown belt under Eddie Bravo, so he probably has the grappling advantage. Although i don't think either guy will look to grapple in this fight.

Perry was sparked in his only pro boxing match. Just something to bear in mind. Im swerving that figh.

Colby dropping a bit -390 now pls drop back to -300. I know one leg of my parlay but i need colby to drop to complete the two legger dont really want to play colby at more than -300

Jouban is a brown belt under Eddie Bravo, so he probably has the grappling advantage. Although i don't think either guy will look to grapple in this fight.
Great, confidence increase Perry if there's a chance Jouban will piss about with the pointless rubber guard and give away rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back