1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

UFC FOX 22 - PVS vs Waterson - Sacramento

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by EzFlyer, Dec 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brick Top Yellow Swag Banned

People are really putting too much stock in Paige's "size advantage" and aggressiveness. Did it do anything against Rose?

Her aggressiveness is sloppy and leads her into dangerous positions.

2. TimCoreCombat Green Belt

First of all if you wouldn't smash PVZ you're not into chicks.

Second, I get the waterski is more skilled but she can no show like she has in the past. Also, how does she hurt PVZ. PVZ is tough.

3. Brick Top Yellow Swag Banned

Putting a full unit on a prop like that is something ZeesMMA would do, no offense (honestly). Faber has been gunshy for ages now. You'll feel dumb if he goes to decision again and you lose a full unit on a bet with so much variance.

4. Brick Top Yellow Swag Banned

Great post man.

5. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

No its not. What he would do is take a line like Fabers and parlay it everywhere where his night depends on it

Would've done half a unit on a play like this under normal circumstances, but i've had a good month so went heavier than I should. Fuck it.

Am I really silly for believing him when he says hes coming out kamikaze though? Its his retirement fight, nothing to lose, he prob wanted Pickett cause he knows he loves those type of fights. Him being gunshy isn't enough to stop me from at least reaching .6 to .7u by event time lol very rare a +1000 comes along that I really like

6. Brick Top Yellow Swag Banned

If you're counting on a 115lbs girl in amazing shape to gas out when she trains at elevation at one of the best camps in the world, you're gonna have a bad time.

If you're counting on a sloppy fighter with disgusting fight IQ to not make mistakes against the more technical fighter everywhere, you're gonna have a bad time.

7. Brick Top Yellow Swag Banned

He put a full unit on a draw recently.

Good luck but if Faber comes out like Derek Brunson then the world will end. He's hardly threw a strike for years now.

Edit: And if he does run at Pickett he's gonna have a bad time. Pickett is the better striker.

8. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

LMAO!!!! You know for what event? I have to see that video lol what is this guy thinking....

He might not go full Brunson, but i'm believing him to the extent I expect him to push the action for once. This is his last fight, even if he didn't say hes going kamikaze i'd expect him to go out there and look for a scrap

9. Brick Top Yellow Swag Banned

Condit vs Maia. Sadly I'm mistaken and it was just 0.5u but still.

10. Oblivian Aging Platinum Member

Gall's best chance is probably an early sub and Miller's best chance is a sub. Still, that's pretty steep odds. I probably wouldn't put .4 units on it though. Isn't your biggest bet for this event 1.5 units? That's pretty hefty on a longshot prop IMO.

11. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

I'm gonna be honest, I am regretting that o4.5 bet. Not because I don't think it hits (I do) but because of the juice. I paid too much for it.

12. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

Gall is my pick for sure (we should probably rehash why over the next 8-10 pages of this thread LOL) but the odds are just WAY off. Faber is the bet for sure at these odds.

13. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

Think my biggest stake is just over 2u if you include my round robin (and pretty sure thats on Emmett). Yeah i'm trying to hold myself back with the .4u right now. I genuinely love this line but not trying to go crazy. If it hits that profit + what I have on itd is more than enough

14. Brick Top Yellow Swag Banned

Hedge with Waterson sub and you'll be fine.

15. Officer_Brown The Cuck of MMA betting. Look at my pretty face. Banned

i havent seen much discussion about Bojan/Aliev. Aliev could be the dark horse. It would fuck up everything if he comes out and dominates bojan. In recent pic he looked jacked.. what if he wins and later fails a drug test. Damn it Bojan please....

16. Oblivian Aging Platinum Member

We'll all cry holding hands because I'm not sure I've seen anyone on Aliev yet.

17. Brick Top Yellow Swag Banned

18. t6p Brown Belt

With you on Bojan. Hit his NSC line to win 2u at -135. I jumped too early but still feeling good about it.

19. Brick Top Yellow Swag Banned

Stayed away from that one completely. Aliev is a good wrestler and I'm not sure if Bojan has the power or TDD to keep him off him.

20. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.