1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

UFC FOX 22 - PVS vs Waterson - Sacramento

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by EzFlyer, Dec 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t6p Brown Belt

2. BatBoyJG Brown Belt

I am on Aliev for a unit. I see him taking Bojan down and putting too much power on him when they are standing.

3. vkram Brown Belt

Bojan could easily be 0-2 in UFC tbh, both of the decisions were quite debatable.

4. Officer_Brown The Cuck of MMA betting. Look at my pretty face. Banned

[​IMG]

5. OneWarrior1 Brown Belt

Money coming in on kh, pvz now the dog. Should we pound kh?

6. vkram Brown Belt

heh

7. Brick Top Yellow Swag Banned

Smart $ is on TKH.

8. jester2trife Blue Belt

Almost finished with research. If Craig can make the fight ugly and stay away from the end of Frankensteins punches, he should win rather easily and possibly get a stoppage. I was under the impression da Silva was a lot tree than he than he is. His punches are slow and winged and he loses steam within 2-3 mins if he can't get finish. Opportunity to make some money right here I think...

9. OneWarrior1 Brown Belt

I'm scared of PVZ getting hometown decision. And KH usually gets the worse end of her TDs and scrambles. And she's tiny enough to fit in my pocket.

10. lawmills2006 Purple Belt

I don't disagree tbh, we've seen Sage's glaring holes, but we also see the glaring ones in Mickeys game. The wading through water straight right to the body, or the even slower hook,uppercut, hook into a shoot. This stands out to me majorly, and I think Gall will get into real trouble against someone who isn't carthitic. Again, were all in the thread to make money, and I may be proved wrong majorly (which I will tip my hat if I do), but I think Northcutt is leagues ahead in the striking department, and if he has evolved enough to stuff Galls shots (which are by no means good), then its his fight to lose. GL regardless.

11. Brick Top Yellow Swag Banned

1" height difference and looked the exact same size at weigh ins

12. jester2trife Blue Belt

She ain't subbing PVZ so why would donating more money be fine? Dont listen to people's opinions with your money. If they really knew wtf they were doing they'd bet for a living and not manning the counter at Subway like half of Sherdog.

13. lawmills2006 Purple Belt

Also, Frankenstein is a pass for me. I genuinely think/hope Paul Craig will surprise people tonight, and I will say his record doesn't reflect his ability standing up, he moves quickly and has decent pop. But I'm biased, as he's a local guy (although not same gym).

14. EzFlyer Titanium Belt

i wanted +100 on the covington spread ><

15. Brick Top Yellow Swag Banned

Why do you think it's impossible she subs PVZ? Have you even watched tape?

Never even seen you post bets so get off my dick

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  16. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

Yeah I think even those of us on Gall know his striking is nowhere near Sage's level (at least offensively). That said, if you read my B/D of Sage's last two fights, he really isn't very good defensively. He backs up in a straight line when pressured until he gets to the cage. For a fairly one dimensional guy like Gall is right now, you couldn't ask for more. Now, you're right in that maybe Sage fixed that between the Marin fight and now. Guys his age do sometimes make giant leaps from one fight to the next. But the onus is on him to prove that to me at this point. Because the habits he's shown two fights in a row now are going to get him put on his back most likely unless he just straight up starches Gall quickly before Gall gets close. (Which is possible but unlikely imo).

Plus I don't think it's fair to say Gall's shots are "by no means good". From the fights I've watched of him, they look fine. I think "unproven against any real competition" is fair to say for sure. But in the 3 pro fights and 1 amateur fight I saw of him, he completed every takedown he's attempted. And Sage has shown pitiful takedown defense against lackluster wrestlers already.

17. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

Greedy mofo LOL. That would be 4u for me minimum at that line, no question. His ML is -355 and it's the type of fight where if you think he's gonna win, most likely you think he dominates and either finishes with gnp or completely shuts down Barb by putting him on his back for 15 minutes.

18. EzFlyer Titanium Belt

wtf, that line makes no sense. i took it at -143 opener

bojan has never been finished. and aliev just tries to hug people.

19. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

I'm 2.5u on it now. Aliev finish would really hurt, but I don't see it happening.

Edit: -120 now. I'd jump in for more if you're gonna. That's gonna be -150 by tonight I think. Just my guess though.

20. cCrown Blue Belt

Put a unit on it as well. Great line, muchas gracias for pointing it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.