UFC FOX 23 - PBP/discussion

picks tonight: 0-2

next fight, give me Kimball by (T)KO

Guy who has never gassed before and who has been living and training in Denver gasses before a Brazilian with a history of slowing down.

Capping is overrated.

I think I'm going to start a reverse tout website. Just play the opposite of me. I honestly thought Pantoja decision was the least likely outcome of that fight.

How did Shelton gas while training at Denver this whole time? Did he go sailing in the week before? Big concern going forward

Kimball/de Lima over +200 now, up from evens... anyone with the cajones to bet that one?

In other news, I am taking the Johnson/Frankenstein over now that it dropped.

Note to self (even though I kind of already learned my lesson after Ortiz vs Mak). In a close FLW fight when the dog has a juiced dec line, hit that shit!!!!

Can't remember the last time i won more splits then lost im bad like that too. if lima loses by decision I need to put in another 50

time for potatohead to gas after first 30 seconds

How did Shelton gas while training at Denver this whole time? Did he go sailing in the week before? Big concern going forward

Jc cotrell came out a month earlier and still looked like he gassed and then lost....

everything is still 50/50 sigh

I visualized Li gassing in the end of his walkout song

Note to self (even though I kind of already learned my lesson after Ortiz vs Mak). In a close FLW fight when the dog has a juiced dec line, hit that shit!!!!

LOL that was half the reason for my Pantoja dec bet too. Right guy won imo too. Close, but Pantoja 29-28 was how I scored it.

Altitude is a big factor, shit. I think I will bet smaller next time with altitude involved. You can't trust nobody under those circumstances

Back