Rose Namajunas -135

Over 2.5 -175
Under 2.5 +135

Robert Whittaker +150
Ronaldo Souza -190

Over 1.5 -130
Under 1.5 -110

took O1.5 -130 on whittaker-souza

4u Jacare -190. Kinda hoping to hedge some of it but we'll see how it moves.

Will go big on Volkov retiring Nelson here.....

there are 3 fights i am very interested in on this card.

Love Namajunas. she is better EVERYWHERE!
Volkov won't do anything to big country

Zak should fight better guys than Coy tbh.

Love Namajunas. she is better EVERYWHERE!
Volkov won't do anything to big country

Zak should fight better guys than Coy tbh.

Namajunas has better ranged boxing for sure. She was easily beating Karolina in striking until they got in the clinch. However, I believe Waterson has better kicks and will use them to good effect, as she has in all of her fights. Between the two, I expect the striking to be even.

The clinch, wrestling and ground game is where I feel it will be more interesting. Neither have looked super impressive in the clinch recently. Rose has the excuse of Karolina being a very good clinch fighter. The only excuse I can think of for Waterson for merely holding her own against the subpar Vanzant and Magana in the clinch is this: she was using the clinch to set up her suddenly unstoppable throws. Seriously, Waterson has a 100% takedown rate now in the UFC.

If this fight goes bad for Namajunas, this is where it will happen. She is not a super strong fighter and we have seen her wilt against a strong wrestler in Esparza. Michelle has looked quite powerful at 115, mainly because she has learned how to engage her massive legs for hip throws and even a suplex.

Once it goes to the ground, you would have to be a massive Rose fanboy to not see Michelle has a big advantage. Rose looked bad against a Polish kickboxer on the ground. Michelle has submitted Penne, Magana and Vanzant. Rose has not looked as impressive in that area.

Yes, I'm a Waterson fan, but I've watched every fight of both of these fighters multiple times and am a fan of both. They are very similar, well rounded fighters, but Michelle is hitting her peak right now and Rose is still putting it together.

I expect a good fight, but I expect Waterson to win by unanimous decision or submission.

Give me Whittaker, and Whittaker by KO. He hits too hard and is too smooth and direct with his boxing for Jacare. If he can keep the fight standing I think he will look surprisingly dominant. Depending on where the prices settle I might partially hedge with Souza by Sub.

Another win for Mighty Mouse, see it as a very likely decision as well.

I took Namajunas at opening 1.75 2U. I think she just smokes Waterson.

Beating PVZ doesn't change Waterson still being over rated as fuck. Still want Rose at -150ish, think i'll get it as the fight draws closer.

O2.5 namajunas - waterson -165 works for me

Beating PVZ doesn't change Waterson still being over rated as fuck. Still want Rose at -150ish, think i'll get it as the fight draws closer.
yeah people are now so high after that mediocre win over paige "one foot out of the door" vanzant. waterson is undersized and rose will dominate her where ever the fucking fight goes. I'm blown away rose isnt bigger favorite. Rose is my Lock of The Year 2017 award winner.

yeah people are now so high after that mediocre win over paige "one foot out of the door" vanzant. waterson is undersized and rose will dominate her where ever the fucking fight goes. I'm blown away rose isnt bigger favorite. Rose is my Lock of The Year 2017 award winner.

Come on, man. Some people can be impressionable.

I don't think that you actually believe the stuff you say... If you actually do, you need a reality check. You've said stuff like this and been wrong plenty. You have got to dial it back a ton.

Come on, man. Some people can be impressionable.

I don't think that you actually believe the stuff you say... If you actually do, you need a reality check. You've said stuff like this and been wrong plenty. You have got to dial it back a ton.
I actually do believe what I say.. you will see that when I post my bets. Actually it's the first time I'm giving out "Lock of the Year" Award so don't say that I have said that before. Waterson is so overrated and this is a horrible matchup for her. Rose by murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back