UFC Fox 24 PBP/Discussion

Massive W tonight just like I predicted. Only let downs were Stephens and AES. How rebel girl gonna let me down like that? And how does Jeremy lose when Moicano ran away the whole time. Volkov decision, Whittaker and Rose proving me right and getting this W.

Now do I hit mm itd +105

That fight killed the rest of my parlays. Had the fight going over or to the cards

i've gotten bludgeoned on the last 3 fights. stephens split (really thought he had it), jacare & waterson

i have 1u risked on reis-dj. like 75 on reis / reis dec, and 25 bux on dj rd 4/5.

tho i do have 10 bux +1450 on dj fastest ko hehe.

Okay since today low level WMMA fight is dog or pass. I'm done with that. (Ashbum Evans Smith vs Viera)
Secondly.. always bet against the guy who most likely has his last fight (Roy Volkov)

Hedging. Either way I'm in thousands of profit. Especially with me Indongo DEC tip @6.50 earlier.

I made a lot of money from that play, was on the fence but your write up swayed me. Keep making me profit!

Ok so do we think DJ wins itd?

Massive W tonight just like I predicted. Only let downs were Stephens and AES. How rebel girl gonna let me down like that? And how does Jeremy lose when Moicano ran away the whole time. Volkov decision, Whittaker and Rose proving me right and getting this W.
Whittaker was truly an elite bet. And again ur showing why you are one of the best elite bettors here.

8A477E59-9D17-4BE0-8C7F-A31A8882FD3C-11685-000010962436255F_zpstugyh9ff.gif

It may seem like a lot, but with all bets today including livebets and the tiny stabs here and there, im running at 4-24 in bets.

Shitty night. Best case scenario I'm gonna be down 0,4u, worst case 2,6u...first losing event in a while.

I just need DJ to win and close out a 3 fight parlay and I'll be about +1u on the night.

I sprinkled a couple bucks on Reis Rd1, Rd2, Rd3, Rd4, Rd5. All of the lines are astronomically large. Also small on Reis Sub, DJ Rd4 and Rd5.

hitting MM R3 +1000 MM R4 +1400 MM R3 SUB +2800 MM R4 SUB +3300

Back