UFC FOX 28 PBP/discussion

Up 5.3u in tracked prebets alone. Much more than that with livebet and non tracked bets.

In tracked bets up 40u first two months of the year. Pretty satisfied
good shit, I'm up 67u already, great things to come this year!

I'm so fucking glad I started watching mma 1½ year ago

Solid profit, solid night of entertainment! Time for some well earned sleep...Before I go I leave you with this picture of OSP riding into the shadow realm on a invisible motorcycle. Good night everybody!

LHuuf8L.jpg

still illegal imo he threw the knee with bad intentions in a illegal position
The ref can NOT prove that Jeremy was intentionally aiming for Emmett's head. After all. Jeremy was aiming for the shoulder (wink).

My $200 parlay with Latifi and Torres to win $1200 woulda been a nice hit..... I'm starting to slowly learn my lesson that crazy parlays may be long time losers, but they feel too good if they actually hit. :(

It seems that's happening a lot lately. Wasn't Rockhold bet also

Yea Rockhold got hammered, opened at +150 and closed over -210

Need to get into the bookie business

+8u, though I’m not sure I should count the last minute 1u extra bet I made on Kelleher just because Barao was dancing on his way to the cage, so lets say +6.5.

Awesome KO and brutal elbows by Stephens! Up 6.91 units for the card. Would have been a lot more if I didn't switch from Latifi to OSP.

if kelleher had an extra 20 secs at the end of r3 i could have won a king's ransom.

Still can't believe money came in on Moroz like that. Crazy. Can't complain though.

If Rose is able to beat JJ again, I really wonder what the Andrade-Rose odds will be

Hit griffin DEC tonight bc of something you posted earlier this week. Thanks, dawg!

the crazy thing is i got that +400 after round 1 when griffin obviously won the round and yet wasn't sitting down on any of his strikes. glad you got some cash.

Just caught up on the main card. Daaaaaaaamn Latifi. He was measuring that left the whole round and finally got it. Is osp dead? Andrade vs Torres was a great fight. 29-27 ruined my +3.5 Torres bet. Shrug.
So....that knee was weird huh? Stephens landed at least one clean elbow to the back of the head. The knee is debatable. It didn't land cleanly and didn't seem to have an effect on the badly rocked Emmett but hey that knee lando landed on greens shoulder cost him 5 minutes and a point. Not the same at all but idk man. Great win by Stephens nonetheless. Apparently Emmett suffered 3 fractures to his orbital.

Man it's been a crazy night between boxing and UFC.
The live betting thing is a gold mine for me along with free-rolling. I did last night more than half of last year - 1159£.

I was huge on Perry-Griffin "fight to go to distance" @ 3.50 and Griffin dec @ 5.00 after round one, hedging with "not to go to distance" @ 1.90 at unibet.

Bet365 has crazy lines. Another example was Andrade dec @ 1.72 after two rounds when "fight to go to distance" was 1.10...

Hope we keep it this was every event.

Back