Media UFC Free Fight: Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen 2

SONNEN-STRIKES-OUT.gif

Damn, Silva entered the 2nd round in Super Sayian mode. Stuffed al of Chael's takedowns and clowned poor Chael making him look like a silly bum out there.
I still wonder if Silva dropped 4 1/2 rounds to Sonnen on purpose just to make Sonnen feel like he was going to be UFC MW champion, and then decided to triangle armbar the shit out him at the last second just as a way of fucking with him. Like MMA's greatest troll job.

I still wonder if Silva dropped 4 1/2 rounds to Sonnen on purpose just to make Sonnen feel like he was going to be UFC MW champion, and then decided to triangle armbar the shit out him at the last second just as a way of fucking with him. Like MMA's greatest troll job.

Even more savage considering Sonnen promised his father he’d be UFC champ one day.

Damn, Silva entered the 2nd round in Super Sayian mode. Stuffed al of Chael's takedowns and clowned poor Chael making him look like a silly bum out there.

Yeah

Silva did grab the shorts. A lot.
But its a fight so anything goes if ref misses it.

Classy Chael was also roided out the first fight, so complaining about ‘ grabbing of shorts’ would be a bad look.

"When you use the steroids, you use them for a long time. When you use the steroids for a long time, you have a problem. It’s a drug and it’s not good for the sport."
- Anderson Silva

"When you use the steroids, you use them for a long time. When you use the steroids for a long time, you have a problem. It’s a drug and it’s not good for the sport."
- Anderson Silva

They were both juiced out of their gourds.

It was Silva's skill and wherewithal that allowed him to take advantage of Sonnen's exhaustion and mental lapse.

The conspiracies that fight gave birth to were always so silly.

I wish Chael won the belt …

Back