UFC on ABC 1 PBP/Discussion

Wow max looking good but can he keep thid up. He is throwing a sick amount of output.

If there's anyone that can, it's Max - guy is so diverse and can push a ridiculous pace. Only way Kattar is winning this is a big counter shot - Kattar looks at a disadvantage in every way other than power.

All that bodywork should slow Kattar down even more.
you would've think so. but we've seen him in the Zabit fight taking a shit ton of them and being fresh as fuck in the 3rd. max's output is more than Zabit, tho and this is a 5 rounder. so who knows

Killer Max has emerged. He wobbled Volkanivski and dropping Kattar now.

you would've think so. but we've seen him in the Zabit fight taking a shit ton of them and being fresh as fuck in the 3rd. max's output is more than Zabit, tho and this is a 5 rounder. so who knows
Kattar really doesn't do well if he can't keep his boxing range though, Zabit highlighted that before he gassed out.

Wow. This man is fighting like a champion. Too bad the volk fights sucked so much.

yeah!!! stephens plastered your nose on the other side of your face and max is gonna make you unrecognisable.

10-8 in second plus 3-0 up. Katar needs finish

is me wanting to see kattar's face completely broken and slashed making me a bad person?

god i dont this guy and in the same time i love Max! fuck him up, Blessed!

Stop the fight herb you fucking numb skull. Kattar losing 10 years of his life right here.

Back