UFC on ABC 1 PBP/Discussion

Neal and Luque got spanked pretty convincingly by Wonderboy.
I don't think this compares to Wonderboy's fights. At all.
This is the 1st time I see a fighter getting that badly beaten that he loses 3 rounds by 10-8s! Outclassed, outwilled, outsmarted, out everything.

Maybe there is another better comparison than what I'll give now, but Gilbert Burns beating Tyron Woodley is somewhat close to this fight here. But still it feels like a light spanking compared to what Max did to Calvin "Senior in Highscool" Kattar

I don't think this compares to Wonderboy's fights. At all.
This is the 1st time I see a fighter getting that badly beaten that he loses 3 rounds by 10-8s! Outclassed, outwilled, outsmarted, out everything.

Maybe there is another better comparison than what I'll give now, but Gilbert Burns beating Tyron Woodley is somewhat close to this fight here. But still it feels like a light spanking compared to what Max did to Calvin "Senior in Highscool" Kattar
Yeah this spanking was more brutal for sure. But the feeling of total dominance when you watch it was similar.

I'm going to say my bet on Kattar ranks up there with me betting on Nam Phan over Jim Hettes.

I haven't. He looked the best he ever has against Katter though, which makes me think we will get an aggressive Holloway from now on.
I hope so, too!

Max fighting at 100% from start to finish is what I like to see.

Give me Holloway, the fact he laid two beatdowns on Aldo only solidifies his case.
Aldo has been the raining FW champ for more than 5 years, and had 9 title wins. Takes more than just beating the previous goat to become the goat.

Back