UFC on ABC 2 pbp

One flaw in Hollands bottom game. He is so active the ref doesn't usually stand him up because both men stay moving. Great hand fighting skill but it losses him rounds.

Can't see a finish coming. If he does get one I can only see it being from taking Hollands back, flattening him out and landing some punches then snagging a choke while Holland tries to escape.

50-45 otherwise.

Credit to Holland. He has pop in his punches all the way through. Would have finished a lot of guys with some shots he hit Vettori with. If he has any self reflection at all, he's gonna take a break and train that TD defense HARD.

One flaw in Hollands bottom game. He is so active the ref doesn't usually stand him up because both men stay moving. Great hand fighting skill but it losses him rounds.
He has the capability to take his career to the next level; will he do it? That's the question. I feel like this is an improvement over his last fight.

This was about as predictable an outcome as there's ever been.

And yet I didn't bet it pre-fight.

secretly wanted holland to win, but no brainer marvin is too good a grappler.

broke even today, coulda been +20u if nunes didn't implode pretty tilted.

Holland could have finished Vettori in any time

Started at around $4k on my 5dimes account this year and just cracked past the $7k ceiling with this event. +$347 for this weekend. Shame about Vettori not finishing.

As a bitter ITD bettor, I honestly think fighters like Vettori are promotional poison. He's athletic, has a good camp and fight IQ, and will absolutely sap any energy in the room. He's been in the UFC half a decade and his finishes are over Karl Roberson and Alberto Pereira. You can't sell an event on a Vettori. He doesn't have beautiful takedowns, he isn't going to chain subs. He doesn't have a striking game that gets anyone interested. And, he's not going to enter into wars, either.

He will show up, be athletic, wear someone down and definitely get you to the next three commercial breaks, so I guess that has a purpose, too.

Did anyone see his arm triangle attempts? He gave up on it from mount, and just let himself get sucked back into guard.
That's my bitter Vettori rant.

Good night for me. I didn't bet too much but I won a parlay of Gamrot / Solecki / Vettori :)

75229-2253114.png

I managed the smallest amount of profit for the night/day? I'm done counting for the weekend though, it's been fun fellows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back