UFC on ABC 2 pbp

Same dude. Was was huge on Nina and Castro. Really hurts losing those big ones you’re super confident in.
Just out of curiosity what did you like about De Castro at his price?

Just out of curiosity what did you like about De Castro at his price?
I had him -250 and capped him like -400. More of a fade on Danho who is terrible and coming off a multi year layoff

I had him -250 and capped him like -400. More of a fade on Danho who is terrible and coming off a multi year layoff
Fair enough. I will say it is tough to pay juice on almost anything at HW. Usually a weight class I am very careful with. It really could come down to one early punch even by the worst heavyweights.

Fair enough. I will say it is tough to pay juice on almost anything at HW. Usually a weight class I am very careful with. It really could come down to one early punch even by the worst heavyweights.

Yeah it was obviously a really fucking stupid bet

danho was winning before the KO, I think he would have easily grinded out a decision if he had to.

danho was winning before the KO, I think he would have easily grinded out a decision if he had to.
Probably so, I posted asking about him in the main thread but decided to pass. Heavyweight or not Yorgan shouldn't be -300 against anyone. I am curious to see where Danho goes from here, the guy really is a mountain of a man.

add Griffen to that, dude did nothing in the third thinking he won first two rounds. I hate fighters who do chit like that, I just cant..credit to alvey he tried, but he didn't even try to wrestle.

I only saw about half of the last round of the Griffin fight, last time I bet on him he lost as well haha

I don't really get how Alvey still has a job to be honest, his game of standing against the fence looking for one big punch is almost laughable compared to conplete fighters

Back