Smolka at 1.75 for 1 unit
Jackson at 2.80 for 1 unit
Hermanson at 2.20 for 1 unit

Collier/Villante over 1.5 rounds at 1.67 for 1.5 units
Collier/Villante GTD at 2.80 for 0.5 units
Dolidze sub at 9.00 for 0.25 units
Durden KO/TKO at 5.50 for 0.5 units
Durden KO/TKO + Dolidze sub at 46.00 for 0.1 units
Jaynes sub round 1 at 34.00, and sub round 2 at 41.00 for 0.05 units each (Punt on a club and sub but I do favour Benitez to win the fight)

Did have Topuria in some parleys but I cashed out and I also had a money line play on Benitez that I also cashed out.

I have a feeling this will be a boom or bust card and it will look so obvious which ever way it goes.

Cashed out if two winners, oh well.

Hit Smolka live after round one for another unit at 1.85, hit Vettori live in round 3 for a unit at 1.90 (Crazy line) and won around 3 units betting the Arther/Yarde boxing card. Good weekend

NmPAKsg.jpg

RDXdlDe.jpg
Yay, I didn't get my ass handed to me tonight by the betting gods.

Hopefully Tecia Torres +100 cashes next week, as she's my only bet for that card.

+243.

Did the favs in the first 3 fights in a no research multi and lost that. I would never bet on Gian, but whatever, no research. Didn't realize I put him in another multi and lost that.

Won a multi with Smolka and that Monkey King guy that I didn't even remember putting on. Thought I also lost a single on Monkey for Sub, but it turns out it was sub or TKO so that was a nice surprise.

Lost some other stuff I didn't bother to research. Won back on Hill.

Really, I prefer to bet on women's fights, and I wanted to drop tons on Santos to thrash De La Rosa, but it got cancelled and that took the wind out of my sails. Honestly surprised I managed to come out ahead at all for this card considering how dumb and reckless I was betting haha.

$50 Dolidze + Brandon Moreno @+416 to win $208

$50 Hermansson + Marlon Vera @+425 to win $212

$50 Smolka @ -140
Tailing Sherbros on: $150 Benitez @-230
$10 Smolka round 2/3 @+750/1200
$10 Dolidze sub @ + 500
$20 Hermansson sub @+346

Jackson round 1 Risk: 14.50
Win: 101.50
Jackson round 2 Risk : 10.00
Win: 110.00
jackson round 3
Risk: 7.50
Win: 105

good luck everyone

-$92
Whoops.

edit: in case anyone tries to call me out, the math doesn’t add up here because I posted some last second bets in the PBP thread. $50 on Hermansson sub and some other dumb players.

Last edited:
OSP is such a dumb cunt.

Still made plus money but that was such a winnable fight for him, especially at +140.

Oh well, there's a reason why I didn't place much money on him.

OSP +150 100 to win 150
Smolka ITD +210 100 to win 210
Smolka ITD + ME o2.5 50 to win 220
ME o2.5 -135 405 to win 300

Will probably LB Jack

Lol like i said in the analysis thread, i had hill by KO and a few people somehow swayed my opinion.

Hit everything else, didn't LB Jack because betmgm didn't have live betting tonight.

Sadistics getting hella likes, deservingly so.

+$6316, my biggest regret every week is not going bigger, I'll have to adjust. This puts me over 150k profit on the year with 2 cards to go

Congrats. I also follow you along with BigSteve, and GoatArtemLobov. Just started following Ryan Kelly this week too. Lots of great bettors here not enough time to follow you all unfortunately maybe some day. Keep up the good work everyone.

@Sadistics if you don't mind me asking, is this your primary source of income, or a side hustle?

I've always wanted to drop the 9-5 and give it a go, I'm up more the past few months than I've made at work(NFL/NCAAF/MMA), it just seems like it would be that much more stressful than it already is. And volatile at times due to shitty decisions, etc.

@Sadistics if you don't mind me asking, is this your primary source of income, or a side hustle?

I've always wanted to drop the 9-5 and give it a go, I'm up more the past few months than I've made at work(NFL/NCAAF/MMA), it just seems like it would be that much more stressful than it already is. And volatile at times due to shitty decisions, etc.

it’s his primary source of income. He quit his job a year ago IIRC.

Back