UFC on ESPN 19 Hermansson vs. Holland

I give OSP a lot credit for his durability and considering how he handled his last opponent who was a similar type of fighter (with a much lower fight iq and gas tank) I would not bet against him. The fight is a pickem in my opinion, but the fight going the distance is slim.

OSP is going to have those submissions in round two and three, but Hill will still have his knockout power as well. Whoever gets hurt first is going to be finished thats all I was saying.

RE Townsend, my point was he may have not been a UFC caliber fighter, but he was not an easy guy to finish (he went thirty pro fights without being KOd) and the same goes for Stosic who was only finished once over 17 pro fights.

Right agree on both Townsend and Stosic. But how is OSP any easier to finish with strikes? He hasn't been KO'd in THIRTY fights!

WTF three fight cancelled just now???

With the three fights cancelled is it still starting at 7?

Well that fucking sucks, I really think Nate +450 had tremendous value.

What to degen on now...

Gonna keep my OSP play and hope the old dog can cash again for me

Me too, I got him at +525...pure lunacy.

Money coming in on collier. Probably better to live bet him after he probably loses the first round

Went full degen and threw 25 bucks on Jaynes rd1 @+700 because Sadistics picked it.

0 tape, truly an awful play.

7:00 pm central start time now apparently. Good maybe I can get a nap in now.

Wiktorus flamed me and told me to give my money to a dog shelter, I don't know man, he's an incredible capper!

You are joking right? I dont think I have ever seen him have a winning event. his 1% chance at winning picks honestly have a 45% win rate but whatever lol

Went full degen and threw 25 bucks on Jaynes rd1 @+700 because Sadistics picked it.

0 tape, truly an awful play.

I think that's just his hedge to a huge play on Benitez though.

So you’re saying that no one should bet on a fighter they feel will win because they couldn’t get them at plus odds before the lines changed?

not everyone has access to the lines that Sadistics and others has. End of story.
Never said anything has to be plus odds but if you keep arguing this point ignoring probability % youre only embarrassing yourself...

If you cap something at -110, why in gods name would you bet -235 whether thats your pick to win the fight or not.

Listen to the podcast episode i said, it explains it well. This fact shouldn't be argued amongst gamblers, christ knows why this happens every few months here

You are joking right? I dont think I have ever seen him have a winning event. his 1% chance at winning picks honestly have a 45% win rate but whatever lol

Yeah I'm being sarcastic, I don't think he's quite as big of an idiot as he makes himself out to be, but I can't imagine MMA betting is profitable at all for him over an extended period of time.

Never said anything has to be plus odds but if you keep arguing this point ignoring probability % youre only embarrassing yourself...

If you cap something at -110, why in gods name would you bet -235 whether thats your pick to win the fight or not.

Listen to the podcast episode i said, it explains it well. This fact shouldn't be argued amongst gamblers, christ knows why this happens every few months here

im arguing this point because you’re twisting what I’m saying. For the third time, I’m asking, if I don’t have access to the lines that Sadistics has, and I’ve arrived at the same conclusion to bet on Benitez, why would someone not bet on the fighter despite the odds flipping? -225 isn’t bad.

I understand implied probability. I can google too

Back