UFC on ESPN 19 PBP/Discussion

tenor.gif

Don’t know if jack injured himself but I’m surprised he stopped pushing for the takedowns. I would’ve thought he’d want to gas vettori with grappling exchanges

have vettori winning comfortably

He was limping at the end. Maybe that's why stopped throwing the kick

Don’t know if jack injured himself but I’m surprised he stopped pushing for the takedowns. I would’ve thought he’d want to gas vettori with grappling exchanges

have vettori winning comfortably

I think he stopped because they were getting stuffed for the most part

Well he slipped the F bomb in there, they couldn't edit them all out!

Congrats to Vettori backers he looked like a -300 favorite out there. He’s a problem for the division. Crisp striking, improved cardio, good transitions. If he had some more submissions he could be a really great fighter

Never thought too highly of hermansson.. he’s borderline bum

Collier the only dog tonight.. onward to a stacked 256 next week

I'm kind of surprised by folks in here and on twitter talking like Hermansson looked like a bum. That was an absolute dog fight and both fighters looked competent on the feet.

Good time to retire for Hermansson, unless he wants to keep fighting for paychecks and not become a champion.

Hermansson ended the fight with an injury, he has lost 4 fights in 4 years, and is 1-2 in his last three. This also isn't the first time we've seen him struggle and not look good if he couldn't get the fight to the ground.

Usually, when the top fighters lose, they know it'll take 1.5 to 2 years before they can sniff a title shot.

I'm kind of surprised by folks in here and on twitter talking like Hermansson looked like a bum. That was an absolute dog fight and both fighters looked competent on the feet.
yeah hermansson looked better than in the jacare fight tbh, I don't know what people expect of him, he is not a great striker nor is he a very good wrestler so this is what you get.

yeah hermansson looked better than in the jacare fight tbh, I don't know what people expect of him, he is not a great striker nor is he a very good wrestler so this is what you get.

He's the definition of an opportunistic fighter. If you make a mistake against him, he will finish you. But if you're a top 15 guy and you can avoid mistakes, he isn't a tough riddle to solve.

mma fans are pretty extreme. if you win in r1 you're the next contender, if you lose you're a tomato can. probably why there is so much value on the betting lines.

Vettori looked really good tonight i think he might actually ready for the top five if he finds his submission.
He was close tonight. Congrats to Vettori backers!

Back