UFC on ESPN 21 PBP/Discussion

Nice cash on Brunson, wasn't expecting Holland to go full clown mode, but I'll take it. If I was Dana I'd be very angry at Holland. Dude showed tremendous disrespect for Brunson, the UFC and the fans. He rather chitchat with Khabib than fight properly.

Holland can fight, but shows an utter lack of any desire to stop a TD. Brunson's a solid wrestler, but Holland didn't even try to do any of the things you do to fend off a TD attempt. Didn't sprawl, didn't try to stop Brunson from getting his hands clasped, nothing.

If Holland can make 170 without issue, he needs to fight at WW where size isn't a factor. He needs to stop fixating on upholding his trash talking goofy persona in the cage and focus on fighting. And he needs to show that he can put some effort into not being put on his back and kept there for entire rounds vs solid grapplers.

Is Holland retarded mentally or emotionally? He doesn't seem to understand when to be serious and actually fight. On the other hand maybe he knows this is entertainment and he is entertaining for some people. I think he's annoying but maybe being a clown is his plan to avoid getting cut from the roster.

There's definitely an element of fakeness to him based on how he was all smiles after an embarrassing performance. Dude is 100% gutted and dejected and will probably cry it out when he's by himself.

Don't be cute I didn't see your any of your prebet action tonight
Lol what would you wanna see? I bet every fight on every card. Yeah I lose most of the time. I never claimed to be 50-0 on -300 bets or over. Do you bet much? Let me guess that's easily attainable?

Actually, let me ask a question to @Jeffy37. "50" is off the top of my head. The actual number might be something like 45. What happens in the even of a 45-0, for instance?

Sure I'm down. Give me the info and I will gladly set this up.

I should've went harder on Brunson, that was a strong lean.

I did bet more on him than I usually do, but fuck, the $100 KO prop takes away $100 profit.

I thought he'd be able to put him away. Oh well.

I shouldn't went harder on Brunson, that was a strong lean.

I did bet more on him than I usually do, but fuck, the $100 KO prop takes away $100 profit.

Yeah that was a tough fight to cap. It's hard to trust Brunson doing what he did for five rounds. I liked Brunson orginally but changed my mind. I'm sad lol.

Ew-maD0U8BAxRVe

@mkess101 good night, but not a great night. I tied with a bunch of other people for 1st place in the late slate. It was supposed to pay $10k for 1st, and I got $477.

Lol what would you wanna see? I bet every fight on every card. Yeah I lose most of the time. I never claimed to be 50-0 on -300 bets or over. Do you bet much? Let me guess that's easily attainable?
I'd like to see more useful reads and pointless criticism. I don't care what your wins or loses honestly.

Ew-maD0U8BAxRVe

@mkess101 good night, but not a great night. I tied with a bunch of other people for 1st place in the late slate. It was supposed to pay $10k for 1st, and I got $477.

Yeah... getting first is great but chopping with that many people takes a lot of the excitement away. Still...nice work man. You constructed killer lineups.

I should've went harder on Brunson, that was a strong lean.

He did get clipped though I was worried for a minute or two but I'm just glad to take advantage of the dog odds.

I'd like to see more useful reads and pointless criticism. I don't care what your wins or loses honestly.
Lmao so yet you criticize me? Sounds fair. Stop being stupid in the future. Thanks.

I gave you 47-3. So we push if it's 47-3. Anything else is a winner.

Doesn't answer my question. I'm confident I don't have a single loss at -300 or steeper. However, the "50" is off the top of my head.

On a related note, can anyone in the US access 5dimes? I just tried to visit for the first time since withdrawing my money in September of last year, and got an error code 16 message. Proxy servers don't work, either.

I still have records of these bets on these forums, but I'd like to include the ones on here AND screenshots of the betslips to preclude any claims of dishonesty.

Back